Faces By Grace #75 Said me kids love a Tonie Box, But it's all a lie, coz I'm a phoney pox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 04:50 & I can't sleep. Instead, I'm thinking of that poor man in the market. Can you imagine being a professional chef & having Amazing Grace check that you use chicken bones in your soups? 🤯🤣
Here comes the second hand embarrassment, for her, again...🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Apparently if you touch your tongue to the roof of you mouth when you smile it stops a double chin!! Doesn’t work 😂😂
This stops you blinking in photos, i was a terrible blinker & a tip I got for my wedding day. It worked but no idea how!

Reactions: 5
Not bringing back the lunch box debate but she 100.% is copying Orlaith D page
I think so too. I will give it to Orlaith that she has stopped showing her children completely now which can only be a good thing. If only Grace would do the same

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've been reading the comments since page 14 or so, but just haven't had the brain power to contribute (long days of actual work Grease, you should try it chick 😛)
Anyhoooo... I've found something new that bothers me! Why does she shorten Sienna's name to 'Ce' when it starts with 'Si'?? Goddammit! 🤬
Welcome.🥰. you will fit right in here 🙌🥳😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It's 04:50 & I can't sleep. Instead, I'm thinking of that poor man in the market. Can you imagine being a professional chef & having Amazing Grace check that you use chicken bones in your soups? 🤯🤣
Here comes the second hand embarrassment, for her, again...🙈🙈🙈
How did i miss this?? What man at the market

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That must have been when she was see sitting down eating the big long chicken fillet roll not minding her kids in Tymon park.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
YOUR GIRL hasnt done any make up chat lives or mags and grace lives this week. I wonder has she bored of all her new followers already ??

I'm a broken record but Grace is only ever happy about something for about 10 minutes and then it's onto the next fad/thing pure bulling til she achieves it and not appreciating what she has e.g. now wants/manifesting big country house after saving for years for cihywest house on Anne's sofa which is a perfectly nice and big enough house if you'd clean/tidy it

Reactions: 21
Chicken ‘stock’ is not good for you!! Is she mixing it up with bone broth?? Dope

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How did i miss this?? What man at the market
She uploaded stories and she was about to tell a story about “a man in the market” when she was interrupted by cara and then the next story was a question box asking what was your fave soup. She must have deleted them and uploaded the ones where she actually told the story

Reactions: 9
185CBDBE-CFB9-4577-97CD-3580E5225417.png
FE511DBA-FD11-4B8A-9186-CAE3CC543B78.png
What has happened to her teeth? They have gone so pointy! I also thought she was gifted Invisalign years ago. I’m surprised she hasn’t gone down the route of getting turkey teeth or binding done like the rest of the Instagram huns

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Looking back, out of all the shite, honeymoon greasy was peak fake, annoying and desperate. Panic mode starting to set in as the attention starts to fall after the wedding. “Lewk how much we’re roiding. Youse are all jealous!” Hoping DMs from fellas would blow up her inbox.

Her levels of delusion are through the roof.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Chicken ‘stock’ is not good for you!! Is she mixing it up with bone broth?? Dope
Yeah sorry now I'm confused. She said she was making stock but added stock? Was she making broth? Another classic Greasey explanation. Clear as mud.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1627346View attachment 1627350What has happened to her teeth? They have gone so pointy! I also thought she was gifted Invisalign years ago. I’m surprised she hasn’t gone down the route of getting turkey teeth or binding done like the rest of the Instagram huns
It's probably just the photoshop & botox, Greasy's fave combo after a 3-in1 tray. WHAT did she do to A) her right cheek and B) her left hand!??!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the “big role” is something to do with mental health you can see h day at the end of whatever she’s trying to hide.

Oh never mind she’s just revealed it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.