Faces By Grace #75 Said me kids love a Tonie Box, But it's all a lie, coz I'm a phoney pox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

BFG sorry FBG. Her kids give her anxieheee

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fully convinced she has a type of reverse body dysmorphia??? How can she look at that dress and think it would suit her?? Plus another bra-less/side boob spill adventure for sure.

Reactions: 24
Jesus, she's like Pennywise 🙈
Real Halloween theme going on with Grease’s lewk lately. Morticia Adams, Marshmallow man, Bigfoot, Chuckie, now we’ve Pennywise feels:

93BBA6D8-E88A-411E-829B-94E179137318.gif

also feeling those Annabelle voibez.
“Did somebody say … freebies?”
FF33924A-4778-49F0-9006-6C82A16A3D2C.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she cut up the dress from the wedding a few weeks ago it would be the same as that one she’s just ordered. Tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I nearly spat out my drink at that dress she has to be trolling.

Is trashy now sexy ? That would literally not look good on anyone but fingers crossed it does arrive for Saturday so all the Abdul's following her page can see the boobs in their full glory

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she cut up the dress from the wedding a few weeks ago it would be the same as that one she’s just ordered. Tit.
Is she taking the piss? Literally same as the other one.
Grease, stop calling yourself sexy. I can’t take it. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Ireland’s sweetheart:
44773A4A-3E4D-4182-B616-15F0846692F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Not to defend grace but those lunch boxes seal each compartment off when it’s closed. I got one and the stress of filling each compartment stopped me using it!! Also had to chop everything down to fit which drove me mad. Sorry boring lunch talk 😆
Don't give a tit what's for her the child's lunch
Apparently if you touch your tongue to the roof of you mouth when you smile it stops a double chin!! Doesn’t work 😂😂
Not me sitting here trying that out 😂😂😂😂 god I need to get a life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been reading the comments since page 14 or so, but just haven't had the brain power to contribute (long days of actual work Grease, you should try it chick 😛)
Anyhoooo... I've found something new that bothers me! Why does she shorten Sienna's name to 'Ce' when it starts with 'Si'?? Goddammit! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or does Crisp and Greasy have the same mouth or is it just the same punchable expression they both do?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I though this was her when it popped up and thought at last she's getting the straw rats tails cut, but of course it's not.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.