Faces by Grace #70 One min I'm Boho the next I am gothic don't mention my uncle I'll start feeling erotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god did you see MatchDick's new signing??

martin.png

Someone mentioned a reel of her making the salad today.. is it gone? I can’t see it
You're right I can't see it either.

The dog tit ones are still up - saw a few of ye asking.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is how I imagine the poop situation went down:

Grace was in the garden eating, you could hear the plate in the background.

Kid joins her in the garden, Grace swats her away and tells her to play in the garden

Kid finds the poo, says it to Grace

Grace says she's eating and can't touch it, they'll sort it out later

Kid is annoyed because its there and they don't want it to be (understandably)

Grace does a "you'll have to move it yourself so" expecting her not to do it

Kid realises there's 2 pieces of tit in the garden, one she can deal with, and goes for the bags

Grace then turns it into a lesson of "responsibility"

No child should be doing that, not with their hands anyway. She's unbelievable. What goes through her pea brain to think that's OK content to post?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is how I imagine the poop situation went down:

Grace was in the garden eating, you could hear the plate in the background.

Kid joins her in the garden, Grace swats her away and tells her to play in the garden

Kid finds the poo, says it to Grace

Grace says she's eating and can't touch it, they'll sort it out later

Kid is annoyed because its there and they don't want it to be (understandably)

Grace does a "you'll have to move it yourself so" expecting her not to do it

Kid realises there's 2 pieces of tit in the garden, one she can deal with, and goes for the bags

Grace then turns it into a lesson of "responsibility"

No child should be doing that, not with their hands anyway. She's unbelievable. What goes through her pea brain to think that's OK content to post?
One they can deal with🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title ( nothing will top the current one @jazzbot 🥳)

*let's her daughter pick up dog mess, what Kips sees in her is anyones guess.
Her contenh is dire just sitting on her hole, careful Gracey you'll end up on the dole**

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For duck sake the 2 of them out and Sienna back in school tomorrow or Wednesday. The poor child my heart breaks for her

Reactions: 15
Could kips not have gone on his own tonight and left her with the kids? There was absolutely nothing wrong with her yesterday. She should be ashamed of herself. She literally would do anything not to spend time with those kids.

Reactions: 14
So she did a gym competition thingy. Then went out on the lash. Woke up with a hangover. Used a gym injury as an excuse. Sat on her hole all day. Makes miraculous recovery today. Encourages Sienna to pick up shite. Goes out on the lash again tonight.

What an absolute head. That yoke has serious issues. She’s definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic

Reactions: 32
He's actually besotted with her!! Beginning to think Loki isn't the only one medicated / sedated at Casa Gernon!

She was no more in agony yesterday ! Absolute liar

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.