Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work on the same floor as jens journey and Dominiques little sister. Jen isn't back in work for atleast another week. Im not sure if she went away last week but if she did she is probably isolating now and she's back since Sunday evening or Monday morning on stories. I went to Spain last month and had to fill out a form and they check up on you. So I was 2 weeks out of work unpaid. So long as she self isolates for the 2 weeks I think it's fine. She's following protocol. She probably didn't share on stories she was there because she had been saying for ages she wanted a social media break and probably didn't want to rub it in people's faces that didn't get away. Countries on red list just mean that you need to isolate for 14 days after. It's not illegal to leave and trave to those countries. I think it's a personal choice if you know you're going to stay safe and be smart.
The advice is against non essential travel for a reason (you might think it's a personal choice but it's a selfish one) , self isolating once you are home isn't a magic eraser, you are still on a flight and passing through an airport, standing in a baggage hall, and possibly getting in a taxi/public transport/ getting a lift from the airport... All of which is time you could be spreading the virus

Reactions: 41
The advice is against non essential travel for a reason (you might think it's a personal choice but it's a selfish one) , self isolating once you are home isn't a magic eraser, you are still on a flight and passing through an airport, standing in a baggage hall, and possibly getting in a taxi/public transport/ getting a lift from the airport... All of which is time you could be spreading the virus
I don't see this any more harmful than people eating out Nd going to pubs when they have a stay cation. The airport was one of safest places I've been. Safer than my local tesco to be honest ha ha . Where I was in Spain was 10 times safer than where I live in Ireland too. Everyone wearing masking everywhere 24 7. Eating is all outside. I felt safer to be quite honest. so many people are eating (drinking) out every weekend and going into work everyday and not wearing masks in Ireland because we're allowed. I was safer than that on my trip and isolated. But like I said each tó their own

Reactions: 2
Very suspicious a new account set up today to defend jen going abroad. 🤔😂 but look she/you went but to be honest it's not just each to their own. It wasnt essential so why go? Its 2 fingers up to everybody who is sacrificing but I'm glad she hasnt said it on her stories because some people could be influenced to go on hols because she went. Just hope she does the right thing and self isolates for 2 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her meditation guide told her she needed to take a bath tonight for her root chakras😂😂😂. I'm gonna use that the next time I'm around someone with a bang of BO off them, lol!!!
I don't see this any more harmful than people eating out Nd going to pubs when they have a stay cation. The airport was one of safest places I've been. Safer than my local tesco to be honest ha ha . Where I was in Spain was 10 times safer than where I live in Ireland too. Everyone wearing masking everywhere 24 7. Eating is all outside. I felt safer to be quite honest. so many people are eating (drinking) out every weekend and going into work everyday and not wearing masks in Ireland because we're allowed. I was safer than that on my trip and isolated. But like I said each tó their own

It's not each to their own for gods sake. Some people haven't been allowed leave their own county nevermind their country. Kildare in lockdown again for another 2 weeks. Its non essential and pure selfish end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Very suspicious a new account set up today to defend jen going abroad. 🤔😂 but look she/you went but to be honest it's not just each to their own. It wasnt essential so why go? Its 2 fingers up to everybody who is sacrificing but I'm glad she hasnt said it on her stories because some people could be influenced to go on hols because she went. Just hope she does the right thing and self isolates for 2 weeks.
I just seen some people say she back in work Monday and I know she isn't so I came on. I don't know if she went abroad or not, I wouldn't speak to her often at all. I was just saying I went away and I followed protocol about me self and it was grand

I just seen some people say she back in work Monday and I know she isn't so I came on. I don't know if she went abroad or not, I wouldn't speak to her often at all. I was just saying I went away and I followed protocol about me self and it was grand
Ok Jen. I mean loneyponey. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Grace is just a professional pram pusher/dole-hound type who got lucky with her instagram account. Im amazed when people expect more of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Off topic but I cant stop singing 'janey mac me shirt is black .what'll I do for sunday.. get into bed and cover me head and dont get up till Monday'

Every.. single.. time...I see janeymac post here 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No no dont be... I like you..😂. I just hate myself for singing that song constantly... I need to put myself in the bin along with grace 😁😂😂😂💜
all I do for you people and this is how ye repay me 😂😂😂
Obviously not a compostable bin cos according to grace they don’t exist? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she not realise compostsble packaging will degrade in the ground so it doesn’t matter if it goes in the bin.
I can’t actually believe what she’s saying!!! She must be having a laugh?! No one can be that stupid, can they? I hope Krispy Kreme Doughnut explains it to her .... for all his faults, I think he’s slightly more intelligent than she is.

Reactions: 9
Does she not realise compostsble packaging will degrade in the ground so it doesn’t matter if it goes in the bin.
Actually apparently if you put compostable cups and packaging in your normal black bin it doesn't bio degrade in the landfill. It has to go in the brown bin 🤓

Reactions: 4
Actually apparently if you put compostable cups and packaging in your normal black bin it doesn't bio degrade in the landfill. It has to go in the brown bin 🤓
But what Faces is saying is that there is no bin to put them in!!! She didn’t mention the black bin.

Reactions: 4
But what Faces is saying is that there is no bin to put them in!!! She didn’t mention the black bin.
Did she mean the bin companies don't provide them to businesses. Either way her information is wrong. Companies could buy a compost bin. What do they do with food waste? Can't wait for her next round of Facts which are actually common knowledge

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.