Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she mean the bin companies don't provide them to businesses. Either way her information is wrong. Companies could buy a compost bin. What do they do with food waste? Can't wait for her next round of Facts which are actually common knowledge
What I took from it was the packaging the food outlet was providing was compostable and she kept saying “but there is no bin for compostable packaging” but obviously you can put it in your brown bin if it’s compostable 🙄 If she’s talking about commercial waste then I wouldn’t know. As you say, surly they have a food waste system. Tbh I don’t think she understood what she was being told if that’s the case or she’s not great at explaining herself. A bit of both perhaps. In any case, I’m not listening to her rant again 😄

Edit Went back and listened 🙄 she does say you can put them in your domestic brown bin. But she also says that it’s the packaging that the food outlet provides. So why do they have a problem? Surly it’s up to their customers to dispose of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What I took from it was the packaging the food outlet was providing was compostable and she kept saying “but there is no bin for compostable packaging” but obviously you can put it in your brown bin if it’s compostable 🙄 If she’s talking about commercial waste then I wouldn’t know. As you say, surly they have a food waste system. Tbh I don’t think she understood what she was being told if that’s the case or she’s not great at explaining herself. A bit of both perhaps. In any case, I’m not listening to her rant again 😄

Edit Went back and listened 🙄 she does say you can put them in your domestic brown bin. But she also says that it’s the packaging that the food outlet provides. So why do they have a problem? Surly it’s up to their customers to dispose of it.
That's exactly what I thought if its take away its the customers responsibility but food and beverage business should have some system in place for food waste. That's their responsibility not up to waste companies.

Reactions: 4
Right if Grace wanted to “pay it forward” she wouldn’t keep it for herself or go looking for free stuff.
She would pay a business and promote it regardless instead of going begging, like she will for her wedding.
If she wanted to be kind, she would have been mindful of her friend having to call off her wedding. Ok keep planning but don’t gush over something a year away.

Reactions: 8
Right if Grace wanted to “pay it forward” she wouldn’t keep it for herself or go looking for free stuff.
She would pay a business and promote it regardless instead of going begging, like she will for her wedding.
If she wanted to be kind, she would have been mindful of her friend having to call off her wedding. Ok keep planning but don’t gush over something a year away.
Shes full of 💩

Reactions: 5
She has zero fashion sense. I hope we don't see her in any of those items she picked out. Could you imagine her in the biker jacket on Nellie. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The "dreamiest white shirt" she shared.... I'm fairly certain my granny used to have something similar on her windows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow,so.. i just watched that IGTV for RI and im shook!sorry but jesus was she not wearing a bra with that dress I can literally see her N.... the sandalss,the dress,the lack of makeup or effort considering shes a Mua and doing this kind of fashion video. The picking up a million things which werent her size and clearly stuff she would never wear🙉 I cannot believe it. Not a patch on Rosie or JJ who i dont follow anymore or care for but I do know their professionals.

Reactions: 12
Grace AGAIN not doing her job properly and being sneaky, by not declaring the jumper she is wearing in her post as gifted... I'm going to report her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have a suggestion for a new thread that will probably be still relevant after Janey Mac deservedly names the next few.
“Grace is a pain in the hole.”
That is all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m literally on the edge of my seat with waiting on all the new contenh!
Beachy waves, more igtvs with clothes I wouldn’t dress my granny in and the new fun facts....I’m just dying of suspense!
And fair play to you Janeymac.. I haven’t a bleedin clue about zenjen apart from her being Graces new guru and the husband but I just googled it there and oh my god!! Are the 5 cars she’s referring to the ones that drove past thinking it was an animal after he’d mown down and murdered that poor man? And he didn’t even have the balls to own up to it himself...his Dad shopped him! Is there a thread for this loolaa?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Christ on a bike. She is tone deaf. With everything that is happening this week in Ireland. I’m here in an absolute sweat about whether 2 out of 3 of my kids will get back to school next week, realising the government is totally and utterly inept and here’s Grace having an epiphany over compost?
Here’s an easy solution Grace. If you’re staying in the cafe ask for a proper cup, they can wash that. If you’re leaving ask for a compostable cup and then bin it in your own brown bin. Jesus the retail/restaurant industry have enough to be dealing with at the moment without your one woman ridiculous crusades.

Reactions: 23
The yawning continuously into the camera is pig like behaviour, no one wants to see your tonsils good grief she’s zero manners. The IGTV of the square 😧 jeez they paid for that! 😱 she didn’t disinfect her hands properly, you tell little kids they’ve to wash the back of their hands and she doesn’t know that. The way she paws at everything around the neck with dirty unsanitised mitts. I’m disgusted and as everyone else has said what was the point?? To contaminate all the clothes? No styling ideas, no price points, no information whatsoever, just mauling all the clothes. And I hope whoever did check out for her, checked the bag cause she stuck a purse in it at the end. 🤣 true colours showing now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.