Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should be awarded all title threads from this day forth to be fair 😂

So apparently calling someone a lunatic is a vile name 🤣🤣

She is a nasty person! I think she’s mentally very dangerous & vindictive and trying to blame others for her husband killing someone confirms it! I think Graces intentions in that friendship started out pure and that horrible woman is going to take full advantage of her!
that screenshot! “Squash her dreams”. 😩😩😩 I’d be mortified giving life advice if I couldn’t even string a sentence together! Young girls are actually learning more from watching these stupid videos and listening to these bleeping ejits. It’s “quash” your dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has grace forgot about her bike already
How many times did she take it
Out 😭😂 notions bleeping notions

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched Graces igtv video...gas that the Tallaght hun has been sponsored by the Square in Tallaght! Fashion is not and will probably never be her forte and I think when we see her trying to so fashion it just looks poor when compared to the work that some of the other fashion bloggers actually put in to creating looks. The video itself was pointless as all I could see was her hands pawing and grabbing at items. She didn't put together any looks, barely got a glimpse of clothes. Would have made a lot more sense to put together a few looks while in there, show them on a rail, mix and match a few bits and try them on. That would be to much work for her though. Also, I don't know how she thought it was ok to go and film a video like that without wearing a bra as when I go to work I dress appropriately with a view to looking professional. If you want to see fashion, follow Sinead Keary who is a stylist amd often goes to the shops in town, tries on looks herself and advices on items to suit various shapes.

Reactions: 9
Poor old Grace can't stop reversing into trees, under pressure to up her content or she'll be gettin' no more freebies!!

Go easy it's my first time🙈🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t cope with the constant use of the word “content” 😳
Nooooo Grace you are not some great visionary with these amazing ideas, your mundane ideas aren’t even your content as you have a “videographer/photographer” doing the bulk of the work.

Reactions: 13
Ahh is she gonna turn into an eco warrior? going on now about the compostable bins.
OMG I was just wondering this too!! A sudden rant on compostable packaging??
And wanting to come on to 'warn' us about mercury levels in farmed salmon?? Ehhh...yeah, a lot of us are actually aware of tit like this??
A bit like her 'unknowingly' paying for everyones parking ticket thingy?? :rolleyes: 🙈 My 15yr old would know stuff like this??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahh is she gonna turn into an eco warrior? going on now about the compostable bins.
How does she not know that compostables go in the compost (food) bin. Does she just take everything she is told as gospel or did she actually research that and still think there is no bin for compost cups.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG I was just wondering this too!! A sudden rant on compostable packaging??
And wanting to come on to 'warn' us about mercury levels in farmed salmon?? Ehhh...yeah, a lot of us are actually aware of tit like this??
A bit like her 'unknowingly' paying for everyones parking ticket thingy?? :rolleyes: 🙈 My 15yr old would know stuff like this??
She has constant verbal dihorrea... she needs to be gifted something from her gp to clear that up 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
The facts this morning ! We all knew this already ! It’s worrying how much of the real world she doesn’t know ! There are compostable bins !! There are —- you complete dope 😫.. also she tries to have a south side accent but then words like “ boh” and “ ouh “ the tallaght Hun flies out . What way was she dressed this morning ? She looks like a lazy slob ....how can she be busy but not know what she is doing ?
Also .. in relation to jens journey she works in BOI so if she was away she shouldn’t be going into work . This is really worrying . .. honestly she will be going back into an office with people having not isolated .

Reactions: 8
The teeny tiny, you'd nearly need a magnifying glass to see "gifted" beside the Penneys bag!! It's like a game, where we need to try find the word before the story runs out🙄

Reactions: 4
The teeny tiny, you'd nearly need a magnifying glass to see "gifted" beside the Penneys bag!! It's like a game, where we need to try find the word before the story runs out🙄
The amount of stuff they get for free is crazy ... and in my opinion unnecessary...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.