Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Touching clothes in shops and her granny style didn't make her a fashion blogger. Her kids don't make her a mommy blogger cause she never bleeding has them. Her 10,000 product 45 minute "quick and easy' makeup look definitely doesn't make her a makeup artist. Frozen veg in a blender didn't make her a food blogger. Naps with Zennifer didn't make her a wellness blogger. So now she's turned to being a bleeping almanac spouting random facts??! Can't wait for my daily dose of knowledge from Grace 💞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does she not realise compostsble packaging will degrade in the ground so it doesn’t matter if it goes in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also .. in relation to jens journey she works in BOI so if she was away she shouldn’t be going into work . This is really worrying . .. honestly she will be going back into an office with people having not isolated .
It's a very busy call centre she works in, I used to work there!! I don't know her but if she goes in I'll be making a complaint. I'm still good friends with managers there and as I'm still staff will also contact HR. I always thought she was the honest one of the bunch. She used a filter on her post yesterday but she looks tanned. Very disappointing. I hope she didn't go.

Reactions: 11
The facts this morning ! We all knew this already ! It’s worrying how much of the real world she doesn’t know ! There are compostable bins !! There are —- you complete dope 😫.. also she tries to have a south side accent but then words like “ boh” and “ ouh “ the tallaght Hun flies out . What way was she dressed this morning ? She looks like a lazy slob ....how can she be busy but not know what she is doing ?
Also .. in relation to jens journey she works in BOI so if she was away she shouldn’t be going into work . This is really worrying . .. honestly she will be going back into an office with people having not isolated .
Jens off work on annual leave and then it's her surgery in 3 weeks

Reactions: 1
ZenJen is the type of maniac that would be standing over you harvesting your organs if you woke up in a bath of ice. Dangerous weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
''I dont know wha I'm doin for the day . I know I'm busy.. but dont know exactly what I'm doin''

What the actual duck..

Put her in the bin immediately... dope

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Serious question - what is her job!??? She has the kids minded and shes very busy today only doesnt no what shes doin, has an appointment ( obviously personal) , 90% of the time has a photographer who prob does most of the editing ...like how cant she claim shes in full time employment and doesnt just have a hobby 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ oh and if your that concerned about packaging maybe stop excepting every promotion or gift your offered 😡😡

Reactions: 18
I’m no expert on salmon but surely the opposite of farmed salmon is wild salmon, not “freshly caught salmon”?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jen's journey's hand looks very tanned in her new story & she didnt show her face at all! She should just tell the truth.

Reactions: 11
Jens off work on annual leave and then it's her surgery in 3 weeks
Yes but someone here said they were on the flight back from Spain with her . She is due to go back into work next week and then is off for the surgery . How silly of her wirh the surgery coming up that she would risk going away ?! I’m so disappointed in her . She won’t have isolated and works in an office . I honestly thought she was the normal sensible one

It's a very busy call centre she works in, I used to work there!! I don't know her but if she goes in I'll be making a complaint. I'm still good friends with managers there and as I'm still staff will also contact HR. I always thought she was the honest one of the bunch. She used a filter on her post yesterday but she looks tanned. Very disappointing. I hope she didn't go.
I saw the tanned hand yesterday ! She was defo away . Like you I thought she was the nice normal sensible one . Someone here said they were on her flight and someone else said her sister was on their flight ! There won’t have been 2 weeks between her landing and going into work . I’m so disgusted . I hope she reads here and sees we all know . Reckless

Reactions: 13
New title suggestion😂,( I actually used to think her page was BFG) instead of FBG

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New title suggestion: "Go fund me for grace, for a bra made of lace, we will get those boulders closer to her face"

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Yes but someone here said they were on the flight back from Spain with her . She is due to go back into work next week and then is off for the surgery . How silly of her wirh the surgery coming up that she would risk going away ?! I’m so disappointed in her . She won’t have isolated and works in an office . I honestly thought she was the normal sensible one

I saw the tanned hand yesterday ! She was defo away . Like you I thought she was the nice normal sensible one . Someone here said they were on her flight and someone else said her sister was on their flight ! There won’t have been 2 weeks between her landing and going into work . I’m so disgusted . I hope she reads here and sees we all know . Reckless
I work on the same floor as jens journey and Dominiques little sister. Jen isn't back in work for atleast another week. Im not sure if she went away last week but if she did she is probably isolating now and she's back since Sunday evening or Monday morning on stories. I went to Spain last month and had to fill out a form and they check up on you. So I was 2 weeks out of work unpaid. So long as she self isolates for the 2 weeks I think it's fine. She's following protocol. She probably didn't share on stories she was there because she had been saying for ages she wanted a social media break and probably didn't want to rub it in people's faces that didn't get away. Countries on red list just mean that you need to isolate for 14 days after. It's not illegal to leave and trave to those countries. I think it's a personal choice if you know you're going to stay safe and be smart.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.