Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's like an air hostess with the hand gestures in that igtv 👋🖐👈👉👐🤲🤦🏼‍♀️
Was the same in the green Isle one. Let's go into the kitchen, and she gestures into the wok 🤷🏼‍♀️, super content.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s a mad number though to be throwing out. A lot of my family members are guards and not one marriage or relationship has ever been in bother. And now my fiancé is a guard too since March. My uncle was one of the main 2 men who established the CAB back in the day and he’s happily married 50 years now. I can see how certain stations might have a ‘party attitude’ and go for drinks all the time together etc but I don’t know any guard like that. I’m lucky my fiancé is in a local enough station in the country with only one female who’s 15 years older than him so I’m safe enough
Lol it wouldn't have to be with a colleague.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Believe me theres plenty of married women too on it and very brazenly admit it too! Whole country went into lockdown & sex house parties went on like a gala. You were looked down on there for declaring not meeting for duration of covid
Oh plenty of both on it
I know of a fella riding men and women and he's a great family man, wife has no idea.

Don't know how you'd explain to your partner if you caught COVID through a hook up 😷😷😷

Reactions: 4
Her taste level is a zero, in fact if I liked some clothes and seen it was on her list of chosen RI items I would have to rethink my whole life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t really understand these videos she is doing. All she is doing is going in to the stores and touching all the clothes. Not even trying stuff on. Would it not make sense that she creates a look from the clothes and tries them on. Would it not make sense to have a staff member taking the clothes she selects off the rails and let her them on and then sanitise the clothes after.
Most of the clothes she's mauling wouldn't fit her anyway. I'm a 16 and I'd be hard pressed a lot of time to find anything comfortable fitting in RI to suit my shape. She'd have to get them to hold her size for her before she went in, get aoife to give her a hand in the dressing room to shoe horn her in and out of them and get the camera fella to picture labels with smaller sizes for the gram. Is it really worth her effort when she's so much more meaningful stuff to do like being the next Oprah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’d think with covid, people would be less touchy feely of clothes and that in shops. All this unessential shopping is crazy, still in the mitts of a pandemic 🙄

Reactions: 9
I swear this Oprah thing has me shook 🤣🤣

title thread suggestion, getting my speak in early 🤣

FacesbyGrace: Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is to be gifted a bra 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Unless river island started to stock there plus size range in the shop and not online the only thing faces will be buying is a hair band Black leggins and a hand bag .. I know this because I’m a 16 and struggle to fit into a T-shirt in there

Reactions: 11
I swear this Oprah thing has me shook 🤣🤣

title thread suggestion, getting my speak in early 🤣

FacesbyGrace: Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is to be gifted a bra 😂
You should be awarded all title threads from this day forth to be fair 😂

So apparently calling someone a lunatic is a vile name 🤣🤣

She is a nasty person! I think she’s mentally very dangerous & vindictive and trying to blame others for her husband killing someone confirms it! I think Graces intentions in that friendship started out pure and that horrible woman is going to take full advantage of her!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

She is a nasty person! I think she’s mentally very dangerous & vindictive and trying to blame others for her husband killing someone confirms it! I think Graces intentions in that friendship started out pure and that horrible woman is going to take full advantage of her!
Small edit there zen you also lied to her about your husband killer

Zen Jen is actually fairly scary it’s obvious she’s using Grace and vice versa, but seeing what she wrote in the messages above is actually mental she’s flat out denying her husband was at fault for that mans death because he was drunk driving the only reason there were other cars involved is because her husband ran the poor man over and left him in the road to be hit by other cars is just sickening, if I were Grace I’d be running for the hills she’s losing followers daily and it’s only gonna get worse

Reactions: 11
There's a real unhinged look in her eyes the whole time. Especially when she does that slow talking thing

Reactions: 13
Small edit there zen you also lied to her about your husband killer
She’s a pure liar. Did I call her vile names? 🧐

She’s a full bleeping lunatic and that is a fact.

Reactions: 13
Jesus woman, stop touching things. If I have to bring my 2 children to the shop they even know at ages 5&7 not to touch anything.

Jesus woman, stop touching things. If I have to bring my 2 children to the shop they even know at ages 5&7 not to touch anything.
this is IT! All of it! What the hell is wrong with people pawing are everything in the middle of a global pandemic?? I had to return two things to Dunnes for my mam about a month ago, I literally walked through the clothes section without rifling through stuff I wasn’t going to buy because I just couldn’t imagine how many other hands had touched everything 🤢 maybe I’m weird 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.