Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of that video? She didn’t show any clothes, prices, try them on? It’s literally a video of her going around a shop during a pandemic, touching and rubbing everything she walks past 🥴🦠
Omg that is the worse video I’ve seen. The hack of her walking around. Those shoes 🙈 she could have made an effort for the igtv now really! Not really what you’d call an informative little vid either and sorry but did anyone notice the cringeworthy effort of smiling and trying to be upbeat at the beginning ??!

Reactions: 4
That video is giving me the creeps. Stop prancing around RI, stop man handling the clothes, take off those stupid bloody sandals and go get a decent bra!!

Reactions: 15
Them sandals are like something you'd see piled up high at the market in Fuengerola. €3 a pair but you get 3 pairs fir €5 as they can't sell them. Rotten yokes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Them sandals are like something you'd see piled up high at the market in Fuengerola. €3 a pair but you get 3 pairs fir €5 as they can't sell them. Rotten yokes
I could never understand river island prices for shoes, they are so overpriced and they’re penneys quality at best. You’re feet would be fecked.

Totally agree! Sure she has no style.
Please grace get a decent bra! Will we start a go fund me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes me so uneasy that Zenjen supposedly heals people after what her husband did. It’s so very weird. I understand she has to pick herself up
and still earn money to support her kids but i feel as though she shouldn’t be preaching to other people about healing etc to vulnerable people when maybe it’s herself that needs the healing.

Reactions: 5
Do you think her asking ‘are you friends with Denise’ - do you think a similar Comment has been passed from Denise smith ? Just a very weird interesting question . Also she’s crazy that 5 car is such a lie !!! Your husband left him to die. Whether 5 or 500 cars passed later that night your husbands car was the fatal one !
Think the “‘are you friends with Denise “
Is very odd !! Also CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BUY GRACE A BRA!She is like an ole wan selling apples on moore street with the boobs around her ankles ! Christ !

That’s my thinking as well 🧐 Denise is a lovely girl, we’ve messaged a few times but I’m definitely not friends with her, never met the girl 😂

zen is full of horseshit, her husband knocked that poor person down, knew he hit a person and drove off because he had drink taken. She is so full of rubbish. Other cars drove over the body, someone stopped and realised it was a person and rang for help. Absolutely appalling. If my husband done a hit and run I’d never speak to him again let alone defend him.
Please set up a parody account !! PLEASE ! It would be GAA ... and it would really get under her ( not well supported ) tits !

• Haha
  • Heart
She blocked me straight away so I had to screen record befor she deleted the conversation. Might message her off me zengrace insta 😅

I’m a bad witch I know but I can’t stand the tit herself and grace are up to. Hyping up this tit about her dad and all that crap just to sell reiki classes
She's not teaching 10 years either.
Zhes

Reactions: 2
That video is giving me the creeps. Stop prancing around RI, stop man handling the clothes, take off those stupid bloody sandals and go get a decent bra!!
Don’t really understand these videos she is doing. All she is doing is going in to the stores and touching all the clothes. Not even trying stuff on. Would it not make sense that she creates a look from the clothes and tries them on. Would it not make sense to have a staff member taking the clothes she selects off the rails and let her them on and then sanitise the clothes after.

Reactions: 14
Don’t really understand these videos she is doing. All she is doing is going in to the stores and touching all the clothes. Not even trying stuff on. Would it not make sense that she creates a look from the clothes and tries them on. Would it not make sense to have a staff member taking the clothes she selects off the rails and let her them on and then sanitise the clothes after.
i agree like yet again — pointless ! She can’t create looks as she has no sense of style at all ! Just look at those shoes she is wearing 😭also I don’t think any of those clothes would overly suit her figure so she can’t to try ons .. so once again POINTLESS

Reactions: 6
100% know for a fact that she was in Spain for 10 days for her dad's 60th!!!
Oh my god . She hasn’t mentioned it on her stories af all . She also had a filter on so was hard to tell if she was tanned . Wonder is Denise away as well hence why she is so quiet ?

Reactions: 7
Oh my god . She hasn’t mentioned it on her stories af all . She also had a filter on so was hard to tell if she was tanned . Wonder is Denise away as well hence why she is so quiet ?
I knew she was going to watched her page like a hawk...all fake pre planned posts. Very devious! She'll be going back to work in a large office building without isolating. So irresponsible

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.