Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m saying nothing without a guarantee I’m getting the next thread title 😂😂 just kidding Kind of 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Seen zennifers husband mentioned on an insta page, she’s tagged in it too 😂 why are you blocked Janeymac? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I absolutely hate these stupid IGTV videos. NOBODY should be going into a shop, picking up hangers, holding clothes against yourself for a stupid video. I don’t care if you’ve sanitized your hands and are wearing a face mask, I don’t care if you’re wearing a hazmat suit- we are currently in a global pandemic. Another 136 cases today- nobody should be unnecessarily touching tit for any reason 😡

Reactions: 31
She blocked me straight away so I had to screen record befor she deleted the conversation. Might message her off me zengrace insta 😅

I’m a bad witch I know but I can’t stand the tit herself and grace are up to. Hyping up this tit about her dad and all that crap just to sell reiki classes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg you legend! Who’s Denise? 😂

I can not believe she’s trying to say her husband wasn’t responsible for the mans death!! That’s bleeping shocking! What’s his name again?
She must mean Denise Smith?

Reactions: 1
What is the point of that video? She didn’t show any clothes, prices, try them on? It’s literally a video of her going around a shop during a pandemic, touching and rubbing everything she walks past 🥴🦠

Reactions: 19
Omg you legend! Who’s Denise? 😂

I can not believe she’s trying to say her husband wasn’t responsible for the mans death!! That’s bleeping shocking! What’s his name again?
Anthony Corcoran - she's some neck claiming 5 cars. She's scum! He was locked and she sent him on his way after they had a blazing row after a night out. Then he ran over the man and fled the scene. And he didn't even turn himself in btw - his father turned him in when he rang local guards

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Forget about flouncin around river island ye knob, and go and buy yourself a decent bra!!is she waitin for someone to “kindly invite” her for a fitting??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anthony Corcoran - she's some neck claiming 5 cars. She's scum! He was locked and she sent him on his way after they had a blazing row after a night out. Then he ran over the man and fled the scene. And he didn't even turn himself in btw - his father turned him in when he rang local guards
She’s an absolute disgrace.
a lying disgrace.
I don’t give a duck what she says,his friend rang him that was driving ahead of him and saidthere was someone walking on the motorway so when he did hit the poor divil he knew what he’d done. No bleeping way would you think it was an animal and drive off, not after your friend warning you there was someone on the road.

Forget about flouncin around river island ye knob, and go and buy yourself a decent bra!!is she waitin for someone to “kindly invite” her for a fitting??
Wish wonderbra would reach out and lift them up. My own would look like two Eggs in socks if I didn’t wear a bra so not shaming her body (very small eggs mind you 🤣)

Reactions: 7
Do you think her asking ‘are you friends with Denise’ - do you think a similar Comment has been passed from Denise smith ? Just a very weird interesting question . Also she’s crazy that 5 car is such a lie !!! Your husband left him to die. Whether 5 or 500 cars passed later that night your husbands car was the fatal one !

Reactions: 12
Do you think her asking ‘are you friends with Denise’ - do you think a similar Comment has been passed from Denise smith ? Just a very weird interesting question . Also she’s crazy that 5 car is such a lie !!! Your husband left him to die. Whether 5 or 500 cars passed later that night your husbands car was the fatal one !
That’s my thinking as well 🧐 Denise is a lovely girl, we’ve messaged a few times but I’m definitely not friends with her, never met the girl 😂

zen is full of horseshit, her husband knocked that poor person down, knew he hit a person and drove off because he had drink taken. She is so full of rubbish. Other cars drove over the body, someone stopped and realised it was a person and rang for help. Absolutely appalling. If my husband done a hit and run I’d never speak to him again let alone defend him.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They are seriously really all whack jobs!!! 😂

I’m so glad I am so removed from Fakeville that these Insta hubs are all in....... I am so glad I’m living a normal happy life in the real world!

I tell ya at least during this global pandemic aul Gracey and Zenny Jenny are keeping us all entertained with their comedy act 😉

I know slagging off Jen on camera I'd say Jen was raginggg
Jen probably sensed it was going to happen and is delighted that Grace was able to be rid of her negative energy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.