Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes actually deluded.. shows us her Dominoes and all her gifted food, alcohol, no walks or exercise but its okay! She can still lose 8kg coz shes switched to oat milk 🙄
I'm sorry but did grace say she was 108kg..is that not 17 stone 😳 and she comes on looking like a size 10 would ya foooooook off 👊. I don't care what size she is or how much she weighs but she's seriously deluded if she thinks that her diet lately has been clean or healthy 🙀 I just can't ...
That’s exactly what I thought! I know she’s meant to be quite tall but there’s no way she looks that weight in some of her pictures!

Reactions: 3
Does nobody around her think that its strange that she wants to spend as little time as possible with her kids and she feels she needs (or deserves) so much "me time" a term I now HATE!!! I wonder does she read here and think that we're all jealous? Well I'm not, we live very far away from our families and have no outside help but its all we've ever known since we had our kid's so we get on with it. I love being with my kiddos and yes I like a break every so often who doesn't. It is tough going at times but I know they won't be kids forever, someday they'll be gone and I'll wish for these days back but at least I won't regret them as I know I spent and enjoyed as much time with them as possible. Grace seems to have alot of faults but this is the one that annoys me the most. She needs to grow up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow, that's one photoshopped leg in that picture with Sienna. And those slim arms! She must think people are thick compared to the skin in a pink dressing gown yesterday on stories;!

Reactions: 10
Omg I just watched yesterday's storys minding an energetic 4 year old at her mams age is no joke yet she minding her mates newborn wtf are her and jen havn an affair like can Jens family please stand up ffs

Reactions: 12
Hi Grace glad you are reading here, please instead of doting over Zens baby Everglades 🙄 go get your gorgeous little girl that you’ve ignored for most of her life, yes she’s nearly 4 & since HayHay & Everglades have come along CeCe & been sent away.... 🙄🙄🙄🙄 stop photo shopping your photos, stop saying you’ve lost over a stone when you do duck all, please try stick to doing something, like going to the gym or riding your bike or maybe getting a morning routine that includes your kids... 🙄🙄🙄 stop with the poor grace & picnics in the car be a mom for a bit it’s hard some days but it’s the most rewarding Job, lots of love a mom of 3 under 3 doing it herself 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jennifer zamparelli on 2fm is going to be talking about influencers in a bit ...who people have unfollowed and why etc. Disgraced grace has to be called out or mentioned here. The gifts, “pulled stock” and photoshopping is enough to get anyone mentioned 😡

Reactions: 17
Just looked back on her pics from Christmas 2019, she really is shameless with the photoshop now!! She was much slimmer around Christmas and even then she didn’t have a nipped in waist!
Probably photoshopped at Christmas too, hard to know what’s real and whats not with grace 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sienna's birthday is next month. I have a child close in age so I remember. Gives companies plenty of time to send her some nice pressies, sure why would you need to buy her anything. Off topic but on a similar note, I follow another woman who is pg at the moment and she has in comparison to grace a tiny following. She got a significant freebie already after playing the Beggie Mitchell and now she's at it again looking for more expensive stuff, tagging company's of the stuff she likes, looking for 'recommendations'. I'm just so sick of it all. I think esp now given the state of the world and people I know struggling, losing jobs, finding things hard. These greedy c*nts grabbing and begging for everything the can.

Reactions: 17
Can someone please explain how she has the energy to look after a newborn but somehow is always too tired to look after her own two? Also can someone explain why Chris never seems to be able to take the kids and why is it they’re shoved of on the mother and sister every time?

Reactions: 23
Jennifer zamparelli on 2fm is going to be talking about influencers in a bit ...who people have unfollowed and why etc. Disgraced grace has to be called out or mentioned here. The gifts, “pulled stock” and photoshopping is enough to get anyone mentioned 😡
Has she said who the Influencers she is talking to are. I'm listening but missed names. Really time to text in.....

Reactions: 4
Has she said who the Influencers she is talking to are. I'm listening but missed names. Really time to text in.....
I text in something along the lines of “ some influencers are disingenuous, egotistical photoshopping money grabbers” :) :) :)
Thought that summed up a lot of blaggers ...
Plus they could’ve read out more texts like cmon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I text in something along the lines of “ some influencers are disingenuous, egotistical photoshopping money grabbers” :) :) :)
Thought that summed up a lot of blaggers ...
Plus they could’ve read out more texts like cmon
I would think Jennifer Zamp would be only too happy to not discuss this topic and a reason why it was shut down so quickly. She's got a vested interest in the auld insta influencer thing!

Well it looks like Jennifer Zamperelli doesn't want to lose her own freebies if that's all she can come up with in relation to the state of of the Irish influencers photoshopping, refusing to follow ASAI guidelines etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.