Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have a “ vision “ on what she wanted sienna party to look like but some idiot company will help her “ pulling it all together “

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she posts stuff about her little girls birthday a month in advance in order to get freebies??? I probably shouldn't be shocked, but I am😯

Reactions: 22
Sure remember when she was saying how she has no clothes for the kids and gave their sizes and all. Zero shame

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So she posts stuff about her little girls birthday a month in advance in order to get freebies??? I probably shouldn't be shocked, but I am😯
Not as bad as when she stated the size of the clothes they needed for summer.

I also don’t begrudge CeCe any freebies she’s going to get because grace is a bad/selfish mother and the only time cece gets nice things is when they’re free.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Well she's truly fecked if companies send out a slim trim stash of freebie clothes to her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No sign of her live book club chat that was postponed. Surprise Surprise 😒
Yes I agree. I messaged the girl from the book club last month. She seems lovely and apologised. She said it will be at the end of this month. I mentioned it previously here that I found it odd Grace hasn't mentioned it so people could buy the book and participate.....time will tell!!!

Reactions: 9
There are no words for her. I know so many women who are longing for children and who would give them the sun moon stars and everything in-between and here she is getting everything she could dream of for free and not even being with her children. It actually breaks my heart

Reactions: 9
I would think Jennifer Zamp would be only too happy to not discuss this topic and a reason why it was shut down so quickly. She's got a vested interest in the auld insta influencer thing!
Yeah I quite zamp at first but recently Unfollowed her as I was sick of seeing all the freebies!!

*quite liked

Reactions: 4
Did they even tell people what book it was sure is the point not that people will have read it too??

Reactions: 2
Did they even tell people what book it was sure is the point not that people will have read it too??
Yeah they did but who will remember....she should really be mentioning it a few weeks before so any followers who are interested can participate

Reactions: 1
Just looked back on her pics from Christmas 2019, she really is shameless with the photoshop now!! She was much slimmer around Christmas and even then she didn’t have a nipped in waist!
In that second photo in the black outfit she looks like a character from “shameless”.. the rough head on her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll have a “ vision “ on what she wanted sienna party to look like but some idiot company will help her “ pulling it all together “
Or like last year where she pretty much forgot and blew up a couple of balloons. They were at terrie’s wedding In Portugal and that’s all she got on the balcony. When they got home I don’t think she even did anything for her

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.