Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This newfound friendship between her and zenjen is a bit uncomfortable to watch. Can't explain it. Each to their own but she has just popped up out of nowhere she never has content with dominique/jens journey anymore its so odd!

Reactions: 11
Grace is exactly the same as my sister in law, they have these wild expectations of life. They have been molly coddled their whole life and as a result don't know how to deal with slight inconveniences or anything unexpected so go into full throttle meltdown hysterical crying etc. My sis in law in the exact same age as grace I’m only a couple of years older and I find it very difficult to relate at all they’re very immature. They are so similar in they have this airy fairy outlook, expect life to be sunshine’s and rainbows, my SIL always seems like she’s playing being an adult rather than being an adult. Another one that needs constant ‘me’ time, the grannies always have the baby. When my SIL was getting married she couldn’t fathom why the world didn’t stop and take a step back and gasp in unison at her table plans. The best wedding advice I ever received was ‘no one cares’ cruel as it may sound it actually has helped a lot. Most people don’t give a tit about your wedding so don’t bore them with your wedding plans it’s been done a million times before there’s nothing new you’ve invented. As much as I bang on about not speaking of someone’s appearance I will say this, black long hair and centre split makes most women look like witches. That’s the hairdresser coming out of me it always surprises me that women can’t see it, we call it the morticia 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I wonder who this is? I popped it in the FBG thread as further down, the restaurant wrote that the influencer has their own photographer coming with them to take pics. Does any other influencer have one (that is not their partner/friend)?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder who this is? I popped it in the FBG thread as further down, the restaurant wrote that the influencer has their own photographer coming with them to take pics. Does any other influencer have one (that is not their partner/friend)?
Oh keep us updated
. I dont have twitter... thanks

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why the restaurant didn’t name and shame the blogger...I would!!

Reactions: 14
Wow, who does that when businesses are struggling to keep their heads above water. Like just pay for your bloody meal!!

Edited to say, pay full price and if the food was good then also give them a shout out!!

Reactions: 9
Wow, who does that when businesses are struggling to keep their heads above water. Like just pay for your bloody meal!!

Edited to say, pay full price and if the food was good then also give them a shout out!!
Sure look at grace with that from italy with love place... got gifted a load of food .. few days later she 'tried' to pay for more but got gifted loads more ... and she thinks shes supporting small businesses in lockdown... 😳 more fool the companies also

Reactions: 8
Sure look at grace with that from italy with love place... got gifted a load of food .. few days later she 'tried' to pay for more but got gifted loads more ... and she thinks shes supporting small businesses in lockdown... 😳 more fool the companies also
She never announced the winner of that comp for From Italy with love, got everyone to like the page then nothing..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Good god please tell me this isn't Grace. She gets gifted some amount of free food as it is.

Reactions: 1
I'm just guessing as the restaurant tweeted that the influencer was bringing a photographer, noone else I follow has one, i think. Its so cheeky considering current times, whoever it is. Some replies suggest getting the influencer to pay and offering to donate the value of their meal to a charity.

I’m thinking it’s Shannon Reilly McGrath. She recently followed them on insta and if you follow her you’ll know she’s even worse than Grace for the gifted food. Also the restaurant said it was someone with ‘over 100k followers’, I think Grace would have told them she’s closer to the 200k mark.

Reactions: 8
I'm just guessing as the restaurant tweeted that the influencer was bringing a photographer, noone else I follow has one, i think. Its so cheeky considering current times, whoever it is. Some replies suggest getting the influencer to pay and offering to donate the value of their meal to a charity.
I'd love them to name and shame

Reactions: 4
I’m thinking it’s Shannon Reilly McGrath. She recently followed them on insta and if you follow her you’ll know she’s even worse than Grace for the gifted food. Also the restaurant said it was someone with ‘over 100k followers’, I think Grace would have told them she’s closer to the 200k mark.
She’s a nobody! Why has she so many followers?

Reactions: 2
She’s a nobody! Why has she so many followers?
She buys them Poppy Lynch page called her out dozens of time’s for it, I wouldn’t put it past Grace either, her whole cock and bull story about the gifted tyre that time was so fake no man would recognise her (unless he’s a Kieran Corrigan) from his wife’s Instagram 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.