Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on a second. This mornin she said since she said she was gonna start trying she's lost 8kgs. But like over the last few weeks has she not said she has lost a stone here and there? Confused as to why she would suddenly celebrate 8kg now when you've already claimed to have lost even more than that over the past while. God I hate liars.....
But she’s switched to plant based milk and meditates and as a result is in touch with the universe and her body (she definitely stifled a laugh when she came out with that). 8KG is 1stone 3lbs and weeks ago she was saying she’s lost a stone. Even if it’s true at 100KG that’s not much progress.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but did she say she’s 100kgs. That’s almost 16st. I’m the same height height as Grace and 12st size 12-14 so no way is she only a size 16
Yeah she did say a while ago she was around the 16st mark- that's why the recent photo's are so.... ahem.....'impressive' ...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How did she lose 8kgs?!!!!
She has lost that since the middle of May only a pound a week. At 17 stone that should be totalling achievable. She should have lost double that. She wanted to lose 6 stone for her wedding but hadn't a hope at the rate she is going unless she actually makes an effort

How did she lose 8kgs?!!!!
She has lost that since the middle of May only a pound a week. At 17 stone that should be totalling achievable. She should have lost double that. She wanted to lose 6 stone for her wedding but hadn't a hope at the rate she is going unless she actually makes an effort

It’s almost like she had a checklist this morning of all the things she had to mention. So infuriating 🤬

I’m probably bigger than Grace and trying to be so healthy to get my weight down and she comes on insta and talks about losing weight even though from my count she’s had dinner out, a mcdonalds, a Burger King and a dominos in the last 7 days. I think it’s finally clicked with me. UNFOLLOW

Reactions: 22
Social blade will be interesting tonight when the follower numbers drop from you lot alone 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s 15 stone 10 pounds now. It wasn’t 2 months ago, it was 3 months ago. Only over a stone in 3 months is v slow progress with that much weight to lose (& it was her saying she was 17 stone and had 6 stone to lose for her wedding, she said that 3 months ago). She’d want to get cracking.

Reactions: 2
This just in, you can eat as much maccy d's and burger King, dominoes galore, as long as you use plant based milk, you will lose the weight. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️I actually just stopped watching at that. Just can't...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hasn't lost weight.
She's not toning or actually getting fit.
Don't think her Nellie is up to the high speed life that's required to actually exercise. Her going for a cycle to the industrial estate across the road to eat a banana isn't exactly exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her "I best be off *swivels hair* talk to ya layyHER" the level of second embarrassment 😕 and "getting my windies up" 🤢. Imagine having these long chats into the phone? Talk to a FRIEND, your partner, your family? So bloody strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her "I best be off *swivels hair* talk to ya layyHER" the level of second embarrassment 😕 and "getting my windies up" 🤢. Imagine having these long chats into the phone? Talk to a FRIEND, your partner, your family? So bloody strange.
The yawning aswell! ITS 10AM HUN.

Reactions: 12
Jesus the yawning into the phone?? :rolleyes: Her sleep patterns are all over the place- she needs to get zenjen to 'trow a bitta healing at her' to sort that out! She says she realises she needs 'structure' to her day to get things done-then says if you want to lie on the couch, lie on the couch and don't care what anyone else says...She needs a boot up the hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish she’d stop saying 6am is sooooo early like it’s not especially if you have kids?? Get a grip 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but she has not lost 8kg’s she’s been eating like a horse her face is so bloated, she’s convincing nobody the photoshopped images are so obvious. What’s she on about days off?? She sits on her couch most days has more “me time” than a demanding toddler the woman doesn’t live in the real world imagine her having to hold down a full time job with two young kids.

Reactions: 17
The utter shite she has spouted this morning! She hasn’t lost 8lbs never mind 8kg! I’m not trying to be horrible but honestly she looks bigger than ever!
Also the self praise for getting up at 6 or whatever and kips still in bed and she’s taking back to the bed herself! Sienna shipped off again!?
Talking about not being hard on herself is she wants to lay on the couch for the day! She is laziest human!
Off out with friends again for lunch today! Will it be gifted 🤨

Reactions: 20
Oh god she's a dose!! Isn't she? Like I need a nap I think I'll nap!! Your a grown woman with two small kids get a grip😡😡😡 the kids need naps for duck sake!! She did in my arse lose 17lbs aka 8lkilos bleeping delusional 🤦🤦🤦 urghhh

Reactions: 14
" i have been strict - i have still had my treats"...... GRACE YOUVE DONE NOTHING BUT HAVE TREATS.. she has had non stop eating take aways! like non stop. Is she deluded? she says she has been trying to loose it for 2 months and has lost 8kg in 2 months. FROM WHERE? she is a fat mess. i hate calling someone that but she is. The poor child down with her granny and she is taking someone elses child. She boils my blood. She still has the same bloated fat face.. she wont be able to photoshop everyones individuals photos from her wedding day... "Jen says im becoming intune with the universe" .. Jen love are you in tune with poor family of the man your husband killed..?? Unreal ....

Reactions: 27
I’ve been following this thread for a while but today is the first time I felt compelled to comment. I actually can’t believe what I just watched.. it’s like she went through a checklist of the issues raised most frequently here, just to get the digs in.. lost loads of weight from eating Dominoes, Burger King and the odd cycle round the block ✔Off for another leisurely lunch sans kids ✔ the universe is sending her signs a go-go since she took up meditating with Zenny ✔ And my personal fave.. telling herself it’s ok to take time to chill and just sit on the sofa given all the hard work she puts in 🤦‍♀️😂 I just can’t with that girl. I would love to know what class as of ‘work’ she got done this morning which had her so exhausted by 10am she had to go to bed for a nap 😒 unreal!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why doesn’t she stay in bed a bit later get up with kids then and be productive while they nap. Her story makes no sense unless she trying to avoid her kids completely. Poor things. Her face lit up talking about that other baby but does not light up when talking of her own beauties.

I dunno is she trolling us or does she believe her own spin.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.