Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread for Dominique nugent? Does anyone know what happened to her insta? Page seems to have disappeared!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She just cannot dress for her body size. A lot of these influencers have access to so much fashion but can’t dress their bodies, it baffles the mind.

Reactions: 8
So this weekend shes got her hair done .... dunno if its gifted..

But she got that cheese board..

2 dresses gifted...

A bag gifted.

Dominos gifted

Make up shes wearing - gifted

Gin - gifted.

😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Grace Moocher Mongey is all she will ever be. It’s horrible the way she is portraying herself through this “severe anxiety” me me me me time, without the kids, go out enjoy yourself, be zen.....oh it’s so unrealistic to the average person. Showing how to adapt your anxiety with children, home life and everything in between would be much more appealing. Give the ads and gifts a break or maybe offer them to other people. I can’t watch her anymore, she is in her own sneaky league and will always have her pity followers. Don’t know how Chris doesn’t tell her to duck up and get off Instagram.. seriously even her family, watching that she is a car crash!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Size 16 my arse.
She clearly doesn't know how to stop at a 16 when she's photoshopping 🤣
Shoulders, arms, and the lot are shopped.
Such a dope.
Lots of fun content, where do the kids fit in Grace?

Reactions: 10
The size of that little leg sticking out the back 😂😂 The doorframe is hilarious too! Imagine lookin at that pic, thinking “jaysus I look amaze” and sticking it on your feed genuinely thinking nobody will notice that you didn’t look like that 2 nights ago in Arcadia 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t stand the whole neutral tone burlap bag dress trend she’s going for lately. Peasant chic? And don’t even get me started on those straw sandals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.