Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your man was also graces accountant. I’d say she hasn’t paid a cent in BIK

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her selfie! She doesn’t get glammed up very often! She’s been out the last two weekends! Some of us haven’t been out since March!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How does she manage her busy schedule I'll never know... shes an inspiration to us all. 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Thank you grace for teaching us your ways xoxo
I say her “PA”/ makeup artist has a very hard job organising her busy schedule 🤣 isn’t she zenjens one now?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has to be trolling everyone... come on .. she IS NOT THAT SIZE... belt or no belt... between her and larby jesus must be sobbing daily 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god that dress is not great on her and THOSE SANDALS🙄🤢🤢.. again for such a young girl she dresses like an ole wan . Also the blurry carpet and the doorframe on the left . She is NOT that size ... your man Buckley productions will post something now unedited and we will see a HUGE difference ! Ah grace you are fooling no one !

Reactions: 8
I think I know the mirror trick but don't have a mirror here to try it out. . I think it's leaning back from her against a wall and then she leans back herself aswell. There has to be some explanation as well as photoshop that is

Reactions: 4
I can’t cope! I’m around the same height as her, when I was a size 14 my waist wasn’t that small! She’s mental if she thinks people are gonna believe that isn’t photoshopped 🤣

Reactions: 5
Does she think we have tit in our eyes?? There is more chance of krisps makin a bed than that being her real life waist. The smug head on her-she knows exactly what shes doin.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.