Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say her anxiety will kick in today. Things are quiet compared to the last few days. So she'll rock up with 'loads of dms asking if I'm ok, my anxiety is bad, but I'll soldier on' shite. When in fact she's been living it up.

Reactions: 8
I know Denise quite well. But I mainly know him through her. But it’s never been a secret that he suffered with mental health, she’d often mention it. But then the drug taking became more frequent and it spiralled. They were at a wedding a few years back and he was completely off his face and made a show of her. And even though I know he was lying to his bosses and clients etc, I actually don’t know how he got away with it because when I qualified as an accountant, the first thing my boss did was ask for my cert. same with my new boss! Denise is lovely, he was always a twit. I know it really hurt for her when he called off the wedding
His boss was an idiot and didn’t know what he was doing himself. All of his staff that were qualified left in less than a year because he was a joke to work for. Jim was the only one who stayed And he was there over 4 years longer than any one else. He used put qualified accountant on his emails and some clients questioned it. Is he he still working for the same company do you know? He’d stole clients from his previous boss and nothing was done even after a complaint was made about him. He’d turn up at clients businesses and pretend to be in the area but he was going with the purpose of talking with the client and getting to know them behind he bosses back. He acted like he was the boss when in reality he wasn’t even qualified.

Poor Denise, they had bought a house and everything. You’d have to have a lot of sympathy for her.

Reactions: 3
Her fella didn’t have mental health issues. He had a cocaine problem and was also lying about his professional qualifications which he didn’t have and was caught out.
Yes I think was acting as an accountant when in fact he didn’t have any qualifications ...

I also like Denise and think she is more real than some . She does a bit of posing but she has a good job works hard supports herself with an actual job !! And you can see she loves her family . I don’t know what she would have in common with lazy grazy grace

Reactions: 1
It expired then hun. It was an old video of Jens journey on a bike when he hair was going 90. I'd say you've seeing it before . Your not missing much
thanks .

I swear if she gets another b2b collab it will be a joke !

If ye miss the gym Grace.. heres a lil idea... go the gym..... simple

Reactions: 4
thanks .

I swear if she gets another b2b collab it will be a joke !

If ye miss the gym Grace.. heres a lil idea... go the gym..... simple
I'm not sure she could squeeze it into her busy schedule. I mean she is a mam of two young kids one of whom goes to creche full time and then of course Krisps is unemployed at the moment so he can't mind the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure she could squeeze it into her busy schedule. I mean she is a mam of two young kids one of whom goes to creche full time and then of course Krisps is unemployed at the moment so he can't mind the kids.
How does she manage her busy schedule I'll never know... shes an inspiration to us all. πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Thank you grace for teaching us your ways xoxo

Reactions: 7
She is a car crash waiting to happen keep wanting to unfollow but I just cant. I feel so bad for her beautiful children they have done nothing wrong but yet seem to be punished because she can't cope so they are shipped off to whoever will take them

Sorry to sidetrack. Is there a thread on Jess Brennan? Her brunch in Berlin is all over the news. She dirty deleted some of her stories but videos all over Twitter etc absolute carnage

Reactions: 8
Sorry to sidetrack. Is there a thread on Jess Brennan? Her brunch in Berlin is all over the news. She dirty deleted some of her stories but videos all over Twitter etc absolute carnage
Omg you read my mind! I was trying to search but nothing. She’s probably asleep now as she was off her head in the bath with another wan in the early hours of the morning

Reactions: 2
Omg you read my mind! I was trying to search but nothing. She’s probably asleep now as she was off her head in the bath with another wan in the early hours of the morning
That was her sister!! That story has since been deleted along with other ones of her dancing in groups and the bartender pouring drinks down peoples necks.....she well knew she fucked up! Guarantee you she will go quiet today and maybe next few days and just pop up with her mc Donald's brekkie like nothing happened!

What do you mean Jess' brunch? Did she organise it? β˜•β˜•β˜•

Reactions: 1
What do you mean Jess' brunch? Did she organise it? β˜•β˜•β˜•
She heavily advertised it, sold tickets for it, telling people where to go when to be there etc. It's affiliated with sanctuary her club night. So yeah one would assume she had a hand to play in it!

Never heard of her but was her page always private because it is now
Yep you have to be added because she prances about in the nip a lot and is very provocative. Stopped her account being blocked/reported etc.

Reactions: 3
She heavily advertised it, sold tickets for it, telling people where to go when to be there etc. It's affiliated with sanctuary her club night. So yeah one would assume she had a hand to play in it!

Yep you have to be added because she prances about in the nip a lot and is very provocative. Stopped her account being blocked/reported etc.
Is she still with the fella? Be interesting to see how this turns out.

Reactions: 2
Can we keep this thread about FBG - admin will lock threads if there are more than 5 posts on a thread about a different influencer .

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.