Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can never go back to the corporate industry as her reputation there is completely ruined. She had an affair with her boss who was a married man and then sued him & the company for ALOT of money for sexual harassment.
That's true. N she got her house
I definitely think Grace is going to get involved with Zennifer and go into the mumbo jumbo business but my point was I don't think it's calculated. Grace just doesn't have the brain power for that. Zennifer on the other hand, comes across as a proper charlatan. I think Grace is just desperately looking for a personality.
Zen is a stage 1 clinger. She will use grace as much as she can then there will be a big fall out or grace will be pushed to the side when the husband gets out of the clink.

I know people that know zen and she isn't a nice person. She definitely canny see dead people or signs thats bullishit. Also having a baby to keep the "fantastic husband" out of prison was my favourite.

There will be a lot of zen content on the way

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She can never go back to the corporate industry as her reputation there is completely ruined. She had an affair with her boss who was a married man and then sued him & the company for ALOT of money for sexual harassment.
Who had an affair?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
FILL US IN 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh on the cocktails now.. what exactly was the point in the pretentious low alcoholic gin then 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh on the cocktails now.. what exactly was the point in the pretentious low alcoholic gin then 🤔🤔
To keep with the zen theme.... you know she gave up alcohol in July though don’t you ? For the anxiehee. So you must be imagining seeing those cocktails or gin tonight. Or maybe her Dad bought her the round & the drinks were waiting when she went in. Who knows? Zen Jen. She knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m dead reading these comments 🙌🏻🙌🏻😂😂
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. this girl is delusional! But also the height of entertaining! You couldn’t write this shite....who knows what rubbish she’ll come up with tomorrow! She somehow manages to out do herself every day 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know zen has been trying to become besties with a blogger for years now. She started with Jayda McCann, all of a sudden poor Jayda was her best friend. That quickly stopped though when Jayda went on one of her retreats and saw right through her. Now shes using Grace!!

FILL US IN 😳
She was his PA for years. Married man with young children. He was fired, had to leave the country and she became a whollleeeee lot richer!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The bets are on if she sticks to her new morning routine....
Smokin' Nellie basket, book, lactose free or similar coffee (cause she really doesn't have a clue) and a banana, all the way across the road to the patio outside some offices (but gives the illusion she's in tropical heaven🙄)
Looking forward to the 7am update!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would ye say Grace is genuinely sucked into believing Zens bullshit. Or are the pair of them in cahoots?

Reactions: 4
The bets are on if she sticks to her new morning routine....
Smokin' Nellie basket, book, lactose free or similar coffee (cause she really doesn't have a clue) and a banana, all the way across the road to the patio outside some offices (but gives the illusion she's in tropical heaven🙄)
Looking forward to the 7am update!
Haha!!! Not the best time to mention a new morning routine when you're heading out on the sauce that night. Can't see her up at the crack of dawn to head off on her bike ride tomor morning!!😂

Reactions: 5
I’d say she is in on it. She can hardly keep a straight face in her stories when she is talking about it or her guardian angle and the signs. Being drawn to the color purple. She is properly nuts.

It was one of those Starbucks iced latte that you see in the fridges in shops that she was saying she didn’t know what type of milk was in it. It’s not exactly the most healthy thing to have first thing in the morning.

The mention of the spare child’s seat earlier as she knew people would be calling her out on it. She address before any body tried to ask questions.

They fuel story was embarrassing. Is she brand ambassador for a Main dealer or is it a sponsored car.

Did they have a date night or was it a girls night? I thought she said date but then she is drink cocktails with a girl. Not one photo of herself and Krips even though it’s supposed to be date night.

Her routine will certainly change tomorrow. She’ll be hanging

• Haha
Sorry now but I am not very religious but I do believe in signs and faith etc but am convince these two gangsters are gonna start a wellness business together and prey on the vulnerable , I lost my kids dad to cancer 2 years ago and have lost a baby this year that I thought was a good sign for my future but the likes of grace and zen would exploit those emotions and tbh I’m sickened by zen Jen did the father of her children kill another man that was called dad by others because 2 years later I see the devastation it causes to young children and only for barnardos
I don’t think me or my kids would have for thro it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also is it not really dangerous to carry spare fuel in your boot ⛽🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
The way she said it like everyone does it - i was watching thinking that no one i know does that. Also running out of diesel is just another indicator of how incapable she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.