Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zen is full of shite, its well known by people that really know her that she wasnt a very nice person for years. Im all for reiki and self improvement but I can't stand the fake instagram personas

I personally know someone like this - she was a horrible person when we were all in our early 20s. She actually bullied me.

Now she owns a "waste free shop" and has an online presence with it, cycling everywhere and promoting kindness and love.

It actually boils my blood, she was such a nasty horrible bully and online now, butter wouldnt melt.

Its a real lesson in not believing everything you see online.

Reactions: 5
Is the picture in the magic mirror edited/photoshopped? Im not the best at spotting these things but it seems a bit blurry, particularly her legs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Confirms she only gets anxi eh ee when the kids are there . So flaky yesterday she was waking up with pains in her stomach from anxi eh ee and cycled to a pond . Today no sign of her happy as a clam id say kids shipped off again

Reactions: 9
Wheres the new morning routine gone 😂
The only thing routine about her day is that she will wake up at some point and go to sleep at some point. And talk utter shite in between.
She's just hopping on another little bandwagon. Isn't she getting a bit old for this tit.

Reactions: 11
Genuine question: she’s a make up artist (or at least started her page doing ‘faces’). So WHY does she put eyeshadow under her eye on the bulgy-out bubble part? I know feck all about make up, but this is mad looking I think. Her foundation is always good (like her skin is good).

Reactions: 6
I think zen will bleed every Oz out of her. Grace seems lost and looking for some direction, home decor, gardening etc etc. Zen sees the followers and is using her. I guarantee there will be a 'message' soon from graces dad that she should go into business with zany zen

Reactions: 3
Both the bag and dress are gifted , my god !! She said she got that moschino bag at xmas so I presumed Chris bought her a nice bag but no it’s gifted by zalando , I don’t ever recall her doing anything about zalando on her insta

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she went for her ride and then went back and headed out for breakfast? As if
Did I hear right krisps told her to shove it up her hole? He's some man!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So she picked up the dress during the week in Penneys but its gifted, how does that happen? Do you ring ahead and tell them you are coming or not pay at the till? They really do all live on another planet

Reactions: 12
Just went for the nose!

To whomever asked about the eyeshadow - that how she always does her make up, other make up artists do something different each time but grace literally has one look!

Also both their breakfasts looked shite, but no tag so obviously they go to shite places if theyve to put their hands in their pockets

So she picked up the dress during the week in Penneys but its gifted, how does that happen? Do you ring ahead and tell them you are coming or not pay at the till? They really do all live on another planet
It's well for her isnt it... gifted gin. Gifted bag. Gifted dress.... greed oozes from her

So she went for her ride and then went back and headed out for breakfast? As if
Did I hear right krisps told her to shove it up her hole? He's some man!
You can see in the reflection of the bell that she has the black outfit from yesterday on her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shove it up yur hole... What a classy guy Krispy is.
Also no kids again this morning... Poor Ann must be wrecked

Reactions: 17
Well for everything Grace says 'shove it up yer hole' would be my preferred response.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.