Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads is she trolling us! Her guardian angel told her to get diesel, and then a compartment opened in her car and this is all due to her lying up getting reiki every day 🤯🤯🙈🙈
Or else she was late for her hair appointment which is a big no no nowadays and she had to make up that whole deluded story about diesel being low OR she didn’t have the price of the diesel the last few days .......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I’m like a broken record at this stage but I really just feel so sorry for her kids. I don’t feel sorry for Grace because she brings all the tit on herself with her crappy attitude.. but her poor kids didn’t ask for any of it. I’ve a 2 year old daughter and she is my mini best friend. We do everything together..I read her stories going to bed and I get excited about seeing her in the morning time! We can’t have any more kids because of medical issues, so the last thing I would ever do is complain about her waking me in the morning 🙄 Did she not realize before she had kids that this is what kids do? She just acts like they’re an inconvenience and get in the way of her “me time”! It just really pisses me off how quick she ships them off to Wexford or anybody else who’d have them really, how can she not want to spend as much time with them as possible?.. these are the years you never get back. The years before they’re that bit older and they don’t want to hold your hand anymore walking down the road, or don’t need you to tie their laces and other stuff you take for granted. How can you not want to spend days making memories? So self centered it’s actually disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
In the immortal words of Tommy Tiernan - “duck off duck off duck off”. It’s shite lads, pure undiluted shite coming out of her mouth she doesn’t even realise how shite it is because she’s brainwashed by the notion of dead people putting candle wax in her ears and white feathers floating down from feckin manky seagulls. Mother of God. I’m not able I really am not. My bullshit tolerance level is awful low today and she’s giving me blood pressure with her feathers and sunglasses box opening and bloody diesel running low.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m agreeing with you all so much as I read here nodding. This is disgusting. Zen is an out and out fraud & she’s using her ‘friendship’ with grace as much as Grace is doing the ‘dad signs’ thing to manipulate people into wanting the same. Grace if your dad has any message to send you it’s cop the duck on and get off your fat hole and mind your kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m agreeing with you all so much as I read here nodding. This is disgusting. Zen is an out and out fraud & she’s using her ‘friendship’ with grace as much as Grace is doing the ‘dad signs’ thing to manipulate people into wanting the same. Grace if your dad has any message to send you it’s cop the duck on and get off your fat hole and mind your kids.
Mona...you've given me some well needed giggles today. Thanks 😂💛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Have the Tallaght massive got some sort of deal going with this Arcadia place? Seems like the only place they've all gone.
Grace's legs look different tonight to last time :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Have the Tallaght massive got some sort of deal going with this Arcadia place? Seems like the only place they've all gone.
Grace's legs look different tonight to last time :unsure:
Ya they def look different, looks like she ran out of tan for her left leg... or is it just lighting?

Reactions: 6
I know I’m like a broken record at this stage but I really just feel so sorry for her kids. I don’t feel sorry for Grace because she brings all the tit on herself with her crappy attitude.. but her poor kids didn’t ask for any of it. I’ve a 2 year old daughter and she is my mini best friend. We do everything together..I read her stories going to bed and I get excited about seeing her in the morning time! We can’t have any more kids because of medical issues, so the last thing I would ever do is complain about her waking me in the morning 🙄 Did she not realize before she had kids that this is what kids do? She just acts like they’re an inconvenience and get in the way of her “me time”! It just really pisses me off how quick she ships them off to Wexford or anybody else who’d have them really, how can she not want to spend as much time with them as possible?.. these are the years you never get back. The years before they’re that bit older and they don’t want to hold your hand anymore walking down the road, or don’t need you to tie their laces and other stuff you take for granted. How can you not want to spend days making memories? So self centered it’s actually disgusting.
I reckon since he lost the job shes worried about him and is overly babying him to keep him happy shes prob afraid hell leg itnow shes gotten real kids are hard work paying a mortgage is hard work esp on one wage!

The left side of her dress looked like it was pulled up By Facetune to hike up a boob
Imagine going out for a date night with your partner taking a picture and then spending the time to photo shop alter or whatever that's feckin sad

Reactions: 6
Ah she’s a clever girl! I don’t think she comes across that way on camera but In that article she said she learned from a lot of people in power! She could never go back and work as someones PA again given the way she slammed the corporate industry in the Times. One Google search on her and nobody would be interested.

Then you have Guru Grace who she is using and abusing and you have Grace using her for content too! Like who preys on someone so vulnerable and brings their dead dad into it? Your one Jen must be creaming herself getting Grace to work for her. That’s pure power play. Something she learned in the corp industry! I’m so glad I don’t have friends like these blaggers because that’s what they are! They are all so fake. These friendships don’t last!

Take yesterday for example, Grace showing off the new computer screen and she using Terrie’s Stellar copy as a mousepad! And then Terrie reposting to her story like it’s such a sweet thing! duck right off the lot of ye! I’m sure Terrie is like “duck off tagging me Grace, can’t be dealing with bad publicity from being associated with you too” And then on the other hand Terrie is such a narcissist she’ll take the publicity where she can get it. There’s power in numbers and as long as they keep each other sweet the bloggers will be alright!
She can never go back to the corporate industry as her reputation there is completely ruined. She had an affair with her boss who was a married man and then sued him & the company for ALOT of money for sexual harassment.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I reckon since he lost the job shes worried about him and is overly babying him to keep him happy shes prob afraid hell leg itnow shes gotten real kids are hard work paying a mortgage is hard work esp on one wage!
How is she babying him when he is meant to be telling her do what she wants to do to feel better and letting her constantly rest etc? Looks to me like she is the baby there

Sorry now but it's extremely dangerous to drive your car on a motorway with no bloody fuel. How the hell did she not notice. I get a ting and a light comes on when I'm at 80km. I try not to let it run down coz it's bad for the engine.
And all these bloody signs from her dad? I know when you grieve you look out for everything, I have a Robin that visits me the odd time and it makes me smile when I see him but the sunglass compartment opening in the car nah its not a sign. Nor are all the seagull feathers at the harbour. I honestly thing she should go to counselling for grief she's clearly not coping with it.
Anyone remember the over night oats and couscous thing she used to make for breakfast what happened to all that? Can't see the banana filling her up.
Also is it not really dangerous to carry spare fuel in your boot ⛽🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How is she babying him when he is meant to be telling her do what she wants to do to feel better and letting her constantly rest etc? Looks to me like she is the baby there
I dunno I just think shes overly including him to make him feel like he has a purpose I mean I'd have more admiration if he was hands on cleaning d home washing babys and making dinners now shes the sole earner!

Reactions: 1
I dunno I just think shes overly including him to make him feel like he has a purpose I mean I'd have more admiration if he was hands on cleaning d home washing babys and making dinners now shes the sole earner!
Sorry I took you up wrong, yes agree with you on that

Reactions: 1
I know- 'it's a spare'??? You don't have a spare strapped into your front seat!

If you know your friend is trying to lose weight and sort herself out for her wedding- why on earth would you give her a cheese board?!? :rolleyes:
Unless she had zen jens baby in d car

I think all these stories about jen and her “ seeing “ her dad are all creating something building to something .. burning the sage or the incense aswell on her bike ride .. it’s all really trying to build a new image / new direction . I guarantee this is all building to her and jen the zen hen are going to set some sort of business up !i can feel it ..
I definitely think Grace is going to get involved with Zennifer and go into the mumbo jumbo business but my point was I don't think it's calculated. Grace just doesn't have the brain power for that. Zennifer on the other hand, comes across as a proper charlatan. I think Grace is just desperately looking for a personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.