Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor grace will be hanging from the drink tomorrow, what's the bet she will blame the 1.2% gin because its two months out of date 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
does she ever mark anything as gifted. They gave her the gin so it’s a gift. She is really getting on my tits now

Reactions: 7
She will be hanging tomorrow! Riddled with anx-i-ah-eeh!! (Or as its more commonly known “the fear”)

Reactions: 9
A few years ago she said didn't like to tag things as gifted coz people didn't like seeing how much stuff she was gifted?! She's obviously aware of the obscene amount of crap she gets gifted but keeps accepting instead of refusing it or donating it. Pure greed.

Reactions: 18
A few years ago she said didn't like to tag things as gifted coz people didn't like seeing how much stuff she was gifted?! She's obviously aware of the obscene amount of crap she gets gifted but keeps accepting instead of refusing it or donating it. Pure greed.
I remember that, I think she said something along the lines of she didn’t want to rub it in her followers faces how much stuff she got sent for free 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I’m absolutely flabbergasted by the latest stories about the diesel and sunglasses compartment. If that was your sister or daughter wouldn’t you step in?
She actually believes that her Dad made her look at the petrol gauge and her Dad then opened the compartment to let her know it was him who influenced her thinking.......
And she was so amazed the first thing she did was ring Zen.. who told her that the more reiki she does the more tuned in to “signs” like these she’ll become. And brainwashed Grace believing this will keep advertising Zen for free/paying Zen for sessions.. and maybe gullible followers will too. She calls her her “angel on earth”!!! As someone else said this sounds cult-like!!
This is scary stuff lads, I really don’t even find this funny.
It’s time for Mags or Ann to step in.
Zen is full of shite, its well known by people that really know her that she wasnt a very nice person for years. Im all for reiki and self improvement but I can't stand the fake instagram personas

Reactions: 13
I think the reiki/healing shite comes across as very contrived from Grace. I just don't believe her. But I don't think it's a manipulative thing. I don't think she goes off stories and takes off her reiki mask like she's the zen Michael Myers, I think she thinks she's into it, like when I was 15 I pretended to I like death metal because that's what my boyfriend liked but at the time I fully convinced myself I actually liked it 🤣
I think all these stories about jen and her “ seeing “ her dad are all creating something building to something .. burning the sage or the incense aswell on her bike ride .. it’s all really trying to build a new image / new direction . I guarantee this is all building to her and jen the zen hen are going to set some sort of business up !i can feel it ..

Reactions: 13
Zen is full of shite, its well known by people that really know her that she wasnt a very nice person for years. Im all for reiki and self improvement but I can't stand the fake instagram personas
I cannot stand Jens dozy voice 😑, she sounds like she smoked the sage 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zen Jen if you’re reading this can you ask Graces Dad to let her know tomorrow that incense on a wicker bike basket might be a fire hazard ?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Did she not consider that her car not alerting her to the diesel being low as it usually does and the sunglasses thing randomly popping up right after probably just means that her car is malfunctioning in some way?? She really isn’t the brightest 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I followed Grace for a long time and unfollowed a few weeks ago, in all the time I followed her she never got signs from her dad like this? Did I just not take notice of it or is it a recent thing? I remember she would be upset around his anniversary and birthday

Reactions: 9
Did she not consider that her car not alerting her to the diesel being low and the sunglasses thing randomly popping up right after probably just means that her car is malfunctioning in some way?? She really isn’t the brightest 😬
If the range is on the dash how would your eye not glance at it though? On both our cars we have to press a button to get the range but would see the mileage clock because we have it at that and just press for the range, I would see the diesel and engine temperature without really looking because they are on the dash with the speed

Reactions: 3
In all the long time I used to follow Grace, the only time I ever heard her mention her dad was when she got engaged. Now it seems constant.

Reactions: 2
Have ye seen Zennifers latest stories 🤣 She’s robbed disGraces PA for the day 🙄
She’s painful to watch! Cannot stand the women, even more so now that I know she’s worked in the business world for years learning from all these execs, she’s a manipulative Cnut!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I remember that, I think she said something along the lines of she didn’t want to rub it in her followers faces how much stuff she got sent for free 😂😂😂
Ahhhh doing it for her followers 😂😂😂😂

I cannot stand Jens dozy voice 😑, she sounds like she smoked the sage 🥴
She’s on meds or something. You can’t be that hippy dopey all the time...

I think all these stories about jen and her “ seeing “ her dad are all creating something building to something .. burning the sage or the incense aswell on her bike ride .. it’s all really trying to build a new image / new direction . I guarantee this is all building to her and jen the zen hen are going to set some sort of business up !i can feel it ..
I think you are right. Bet Zenny Jenny has manipulated the situation. And Grace probably thinks she will use the relationship to get some heat off the manic summer she’s had. With friendships like this (and I use that term very very lightly) the best way to watch it is.... will they be so close in couple of months. Probably not and we will never hear the other one mention the other

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.