Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosielite

Chatty Member
She’ll do anything but mind her kids !!

and I buy cooked chickens myself usually on a Saturday with rolls & salad but my point being it was just another string to her laziness bow - one child all day and she didn’t have time to fry up a few chicken breasts ??
Ha I do this too when I don't feel like cooking a proper dinner but don't want the calories of takeaway.

Reactions: 2

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I know him. He’s had issues with his mental health for years which resulted in him turning to drugs and lying. Not the other way around
Oh really, I knew him briefly Years ago and he had been lying about his qualifications then and he’d been lying to his bosses clients and had screwed over his old boss. He acted like was a big shot but the reality was he was full of shit. Didn’t think he had mental problems then, far from it.

LoneyPoney

The advice is against non essential travel for a reason (you might think it's a personal choice but it's a selfish one) , self isolating once you are home isn't a magic eraser, you are still on a flight and passing through an airport, standing in a baggage hall, and possibly getting in a taxi/public transport/ getting a lift from the airport... All of which is time you could be spreading the virus
I don't see this any more harmful than people eating out Nd going to pubs when they have a stay cation. The airport was one of safest places I've been. Safer than my local tesco to be honest ha ha . Where I was in Spain was 10 times safer than where I live in Ireland too. Everyone wearing masking everywhere 24 7. Eating is all outside. I felt safer to be quite honest. so many people are eating (drinking) out every weekend and going into work everyday and not wearing masks in Ireland because we're allowed. I was safer than that on my trip and isolated. But like I said each tó their own

Okay!

They weren’t pretty good friends it was baby group with the kids & shoshanna & zen that’s how they met!
That's not true. They were friends long before that.

I don’t understand at all! Like she’s clearly getting something out of it or she wouldn’t be doing it or mentioning them🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Lazy mans dinner she said 🤣 is that why they contacted her🤣 didn’t look great either with the ripped up cooked chicken thrown in rather than some nice fillets sliced up and cooked properly!!
Jaysus as long as it was edible who cares 😂

barbie298

Why is it obviously her, what was said? I'd love if it was, oh how I hope it's her, mortified for her if it is😂😂😂