Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Im not a fan of Dominique tbh but I really hope this isnt true. She's bland and inoffensive but wouldnt wish this on anyone. Tbh it might not even be true as one person just suggested it. Nothing further to back it up. But yes, guards are pricks for cheating...could tell you many a story on that one.
So also are prison guards......
Imagine boasting you never hit a person o_O
Wonder was that a sly dig at Zenny Jenny’s hubby who has????

I strongly believe she doesn’t own any bra’s🤦🏽‍♀️
And loves a good feel when she’s on camera 🤢

Reactions: 2

MarieLou

I’m thinking it’s Shannon Reilly McGrath. She recently followed them on insta and if you follow her you’ll know she’s even worse than Grace for the gifted food. Also the restaurant said it was someone with ‘over 100k followers’, I think Grace would have told them she’s closer to the 200k mark.
She’s a nobody! Why has she so many followers?

Swishswish65

Oh god lads I hope to god that’s not true . How in gods name do you cheat on someone in a bloody lockdown ?! Holy god .. her and Denise they have no luck . Poor Krispy cream would run a mile if he was able
Not really full lockdown if you’re allowed out and to other people’s houses

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Ah here. I was wondering why the bike tyres were so clean. If you look closely you can see the little plastic spike things from when a tyre is brand new. Shes barely used it, they haven’t worn down at all! She probably drove it down and used it as a prop 😂😂
She said the other day it was her first time using it as she got in during lockdown didn’t say if it was gifted or paid for??!!

Ruchie1986

She heavily advertised it, sold tickets for it, telling people where to go when to be there etc. It's affiliated with sanctuary her club night. So yeah one would assume she had a hand to play in it!

Yep you have to be added because she prances about in the nip a lot and is very provocative. Stopped her account being blocked/reported etc.
Is she still with the fella? Be interesting to see how this turns out.

Jc87

Personally I think someone battling the disease for the 3rd time..and losing their hair for the 3rd time as it was just starting to grow back is extremely brave..
100%. Cannot imagine what that poor girl is going through

barbie298

In all the long time I used to follow Grace, the only time I ever heard her mention her dad was when she got engaged. Now it seems constant.

Yep111

I tried to see if Dominique's insta page is there but I can't see it, what's her name on Instagram?
Dominiquenugent89

If your blocked you cant see how many followers/following......it would all be 0. Plus if you can still see her photo then I dont think ur block....however correct me if I'm wrong

Lucydowl

VIP Member
This! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
[/QUOTE

companies need to wise up . personally I wouldn’t purchase anything associated with these bloggers. Theyre
disingenious. Give it to SoSue and Pippa and the successful ones,they’re very selective what they push so I feel
more sincere.

So she’s 15 stone 10 pounds now. It wasn’t 2 months ago, it was 3 months ago. Only over a stone in 3 months is v slow progress with that much weight to lose (& it was her saying she was 17 stone and had 6 stone to lose for her wedding, she said that 3 months ago). She’d want to get cracking.

Rolypolymmm

She blocked me straight away so I had to screen record befor she deleted the conversation. Might message her off me zengrace insta 😅

I’m a bad bitch I know but I can’t stand the shit herself and grace are up to. Hyping up this shit about her dad and all that crap just to sell reiki classes
She's not teaching 10 years either.
Zhes