Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see that pic of the two of them I just despair for the dress that she made mags wear. I just cannot understand why they didn’t get them altered so that they fit properly on bust etc

and it’s less boho and more Aladdin/Arabian nights of a dress tbh…I was looking out for the flying carpet at the wedding reception

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t help but laugh at the amount of content she’s throwing out desperately trying to keep the new followers she got from her wedding 🙈
I don’t know how Kips puts up with it. They never seem to do anything as a family? It’s always her on her own and kips with the kids or her and kips on a PR “date night” or the kids in Wexford with her ma. Do they never go to dinner as a family? Or swimming as a family? Or anywhere?
They only do anything as a family when it’s gifted … free 😜

Reactions: 11
She did a live this morning?? Thought she was flah out?

Theres one with Mags again tonight. Why? Mags has a full time job so what is the point of her being on there?
Mags trying to move into the influencer world for quick money grace telling her be great Iv just unfollowed mags sneaky way of getting her followers 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They only do anything as a family when it’s gifted … free 😜
That's 100% true. Cinema and the night in the hotel are all I can think of that they've done as a family. And they were gifted. It's really sad they don't do anything with them

Reactions: 9
I know some people have a coffee as a pre-workout for the caffeine boost.

Its all part of that gym-culture shite Grace is buying into. I go to a gym and see the heads walking in still drinking their artisan coffee, only to do F all in the gym, sitting on the weights bench on their phone etc. There is a literal Olympian who works out in this gym too - he brings a bottle of water like all the normal people.

Reactions: 12
Its all part of that gym-culture shite Grace is buying into. I go to a gym and see the heads walking in still drinking their artisan coffee, only to do F all in the gym, sitting on the weights bench on their phone etc. There is a literal Olympian who works out in this gym too - he brings a bottle of water like all the normal people.
You'd be laughed out of mine if you landed in with a frothy coffee! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know how she drinks a coffee before a workout. That would make me sick
I always do , our coffee machine broke and I was only saying to my husband I need to replace it before I go back to my 6am class in September . At the moment I get my coffee in the shop near us but it doesn’t open until 7am.

Reactions: 2
I always do , our coffee machine broke and I was only saying to my husband I need to replace it before I go back to my 6am class in September . At the moment I get my coffee in the shop near us but it doesn’t open until 7am.
I’d often have a coffee pre gym too - but an espresso not a latte. Couldn’t think of anything worse than milk swirling round my stomach in the gym, especially if I haven’t had breakfast

Reactions: 11
I still can't get over that big thick chunky necklace that was too short for her thick neck... on her wedding day... did she ever mention it- was it a gift or something sentimental? Can't understand how she could wear that with a so called Boho look. Just adds to her moon face and neck

Reactions: 25
This thread cracks me up for many reasons, I love the crack we get out of grace and she doesn't even realise it but...

What really cracks me up is that mags was the best thing since sliced bread not long ago and now she's as bad as Grace or worse in some comments 😂😂 What a quick turn around 😂😂

Also all these huns go the same way, they all start out great but ALWAYS ALWAYS end up the same way, beggars and full of their own self importance 😂👍

Reactions: 17
I still can't get over that big thick chunky necklace that was too short for her thick neck... on her wedding day... did she ever mention it- was it a gift or something sentimental? Can't understand how she could wear that with a so called Boho look. Just adds to her moon face and neck
Yes she said that one was gifted by some jewellery company. I think Abbot Lyon but I stand to be corrected

Reactions: 5
This thread cracks me up for many reasons, I love the crack we get out of grace and she doesn't even realise it but...

What really cracks me up is that mags was the best thing since sliced bread not long ago and now she's as bad as Grace or worse in some comments 😂😂 What a quick turn around 😂😂

Also all these huns go the same way, they all start out great but ALWAYS ALWAYS end up the same way, beggars and full of their own self importance 😂👍
Nah Mags was always a weapon, anyone who was in "nothing but support" has seen her behaviour before

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.