Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stress!!!!!! Poor greasy poo.

why was it a quick dash grace? Do tell us. Did you start sweating, panicking or feeling faint? Was it because you heard your children shuffling in their beds? Quick! Run! before you got caught doing a tap of work?
You bleeping dose!
F5724015-C8AB-4BF9-AC70-B4CAE62EFD5C.jpeg

E6A2D982-3AC5-4199-969D-74B099E6B030.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"A quick dash out the door this morning" - trying to make herself sound like a relatable ma :rolleyes:
That's many families most mornings Grace.....

Reactions: 22
Ran here to ask which tattler made that comment on her live 😂 love it!!! Called her out on her dog on the beach. She was livid and tried her best to cover it up and ended the live because she had to eat her breakfast. Why start a live when your breakfast is there 😂🍳 #hereggsarentscrambledherheadis

I know it's been said a million times here but sweet mother of divine jesus why did she not wear a bra with her wedding dress. 2 big massive unsupported tits is all I see... it was shocking I'm sorry now..
And also her breasts were hanging low 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ran here to ask which tattler made that comment on her live 😂 love it!!! Called her out on her dog on the beach. She was livid and tried her best to cover it up and ended the live because she had to eat her breakfast. Why start a live when your breakfast is there 😂🍳 #hereggsarentscrambledherheadis

she’s actually very flat chested. They are just droopy.

she was fewmin this morning 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She did a live this morning?? Thought she was flah out?

Theres one with Mags again tonight. Why? Mags has a full time job so what is the point of her being on there?

Reactions: 9

Dam missed it.. can you give a quick run down of what she said.. thanks x

She did a live this morning?? Thought she was flah out?

Theres one with Mags again tonight. Why? Mags has a full time job so what is the point of her being on there?
Absolutey delusional the pair of them to think people want to listen to 2 nobodies.. so weird

Reactions: 11
You wouldn't want to be holding your breath for the podcast would ye? Lazy shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lives at this hour? Ffs who can make that

These two have bloody notions. What’s the point of putting in a topic suggestion? Your gaurd dog will filter. Only comments like “your wedding dress was the best Eva” is allowed.

Will they be on for 2 hours talking about wedding shite? Again?
“your girl” is working hard to keep the contenh flowing to fool her new Greasettes.
33FD532E-8A1E-45AC-8F0A-A96E7ECAF08E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Here are some topics -
* how to deal with absent mother
* what to do when sibling rips the piss and constantly dumps kids on you and your elderly mother
* going to the gym daily and not seeing any benefits cause you drink your own weight in oah milk, cheese boards and meat roses

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've said this before but I have a few people in my friendship group who have teenagers with special needs who require full time supervision and care. On top of this they also have younger children that they are looking after.

The school doesn’t do july provision so they have 9 solid weeks of trying to manage a s/n teen and look after their younger kids.
I've such admiration for these women and I dont know how they survive the summer months. And ! They do it with a smile on their face.

When I then go to insta and the carry on of this DOPE she riles me up, she really does

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I've "dashed" out of the house many a time - so I won't be late for work, or so the kids won't be late for school. But dashing to sip on a cappuccino - before the gym 😅😅 so relatable Grace

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
So we are supposed to believe it was a mad chaotic dash out of the house today but she had time to grab a frothy oat latte from a coffee shop?! Pull the other one grace 😂😂 you wouldn’t know mad dash if it came up and threw a frothy oat milk latte in your face.

HOW can one person get more and more unrelatable by the day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know how she drinks a coffee before a workout. That would make me sick

Reactions: 16
Slowly but surely the numbers are and will drop off hence the lives to keep the interest, she has nothing to talk about now only the wedding and she has rightly kicked the arse out of that, don’t think too many want to tune in for stews in August and snogging cats🙀

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.