Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That PCP is ridiculous three years paying a massive amount each month for three years and then either but it out or upgrade your car and start all over again , I rather walk than do that know someone that has it it's massive money each month I be up the walls with that debt
You can also go back in and refinance for another couple of yrs after the 3 yrs so same as getting a 5 yr car loan and no balloon payment needed or new car! I did it on my last car and ill be doing it again on the car I have now.

Reactions: 6
No I know, that’s why I’m saying I don’t really think money is that tight. Cause if it was she’d have too.

Reactions: 7
Do you not all remember grease was the sole earner in that house when kips lost his job? She’ll never let him live that down I wouldn’t say! So even if money is tight she’s not cutting back🤣 he’d have to

Reactions: 12
I don’t believe money is that tight either. Even though she’s not working with many brands and doesn’t do much paid content, with her follower numbers any content is quite lucrative. Also don’t forget that she has all her AF links and I think (happy to be corrected) that if people click on them that she can get small commission on anything they buy on that site for 30 days.

Her time is nearly up though I’d say, not being able to get Irish representation is a big blow to an Irish influencer. UK firms are not tapping into the same brands that we have available to us in Ireland and most of us are not arsed paying customs & import duties for tat.

She needs a real job. Surprised though with Chris working for TikTok that she hasn’t clung onto that as a platform.

Reactions: 17
I don’t believe money is that tight either. Even though she’s not working with many brands and doesn’t do much paid content, with her follower numbers any content is quite lucrative. Also don’t forget that she has all her AF links and I think (happy to be corrected) that if people click on them that she can get small commission on anything they buy on that site for 30 days.

Her time is nearly up though I’d say, not being able to get Irish representation is a big blow to an Irish influencer. UK firms are not tapping into the same brands that we have available to us in Ireland and most of us are not arsed paying customs & import duties for tat.

She needs a real job. Surprised though with Chris working for TikTok that she hasn’t clung onto that as a platform.
She is flat out with with af links the past while when she never was before! I'd say this is where not of her income comes from

Reactions: 9

Would it jeopardise Chris’s job if she started using TikTok a lot. I know if I was Chris I wouldn’t want her doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now the poor pet has had a mad morning dashing out for coffee before the gym. Let’s go easy on her today guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t help but laugh at the amount of content she’s throwing out desperately trying to keep the new followers she got from her wedding 🙈
I don’t know how Kips puts up with it. They never seem to do anything as a family? It’s always her on her own and kips with the kids or her and kips on a PR “date night” or the kids in Wexford with her ma. Do they never go to dinner as a family? Or swimming as a family? Or anywhere?

Reactions: 16
I’m actually speechless with what I have just witnessed on that collar. That’s actually the tackiest thing I have ever seen! I’m flabbergasted.
It's so tacky I have never seen that done, it's like she is trying to warn other women of him next he will have a tattoo saying the same . As I said before I think she's safe enough there that noone will try to steal him from her 🤣

Reactions: 10
Mad dash out the door this morning to bring her children to ..
Optional creche
Optional summer camp

So SHE can have me time in the gym.

Lads she's a howl 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
And there is alidee story there this morning she was saying when the triplets start playschool in a few weeks she will have 3 hrs to herself on the morn which will be great she will b able to get her nails done and stuff , kids never stopped grace getting anything done!!
Optional creche
Optional summer camp

Lads she's a howl 🤣

Reactions: 11
Not her chickens and not her allotment. No doubt there was some sort of Drama involved. There always is with Grace.
Wait til you see they be there this afternoon or tomorrow collecting eggs😉

Optional creche
Optional summer camp

Lads she's a howl 🤣
How can she have that milky coffee swishing around in her belly as she does all those weights 😳🙄

Reactions: 13
Isn’t it interesting that she goes at the later time when school is off but opts for 5/6am during school term . Another avoidance tactic anyone who says tattle is too harsh on Grace needs their head examined . We see you greasy 👊🏻

Reactions: 35
She is flat out with with af links the past while when she never was before! I'd say this is where not of her income comes from
and anyone clicking on them are dopes filling these floggers coffers for sitting on their arses while we have to go out to our easy 9 -5 to earn a crust

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.