Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I was so busy the last few days I missed 20 pages!! Do you think her family think she is not capable of minding the children which is why they are always with someone else?

Reactions: 8
Isn't there a fb group that's always going on about coddle and what you should and shouldn't put in it. Might have been one of the mas groups. It's just the most unappetizing thing to see in a stew.

Reactions: 5
She’ll put a bahhered sausage in it next. The perfect kitchen tool for the laziest gal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm gonna just leave a massive bomb 💣 here.

I make stew with mince.
I use it too. Beef mince so still a beef stew with stewing steak not fillet steak. I hope grace doesn't go down the cooking route. She's desperate for content now other than the wedding.

Reactions: 6
Wow I was so busy the last few days I missed 20 pages!! Do you think her family think she is not capable of minding the children which is why they are always with someone else?
To be fair she doesn't seem capable of doing much at all let alone raising kids 🤕

Reactions: 6
Also if money is tight you’s think she’d pull back on the gym, it’s not any good and is so expensive

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.