Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘belongs to grace’ embroidery isn’t funny, it’s mortifying that anyone would denote themselves as property of someone else. It’s the territory of dom & sub relationships. And now I’m thinking that this could be why she gets away with so much, maybe he’s her sub

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The ‘belongs to grace’ embroidery isn’t funny, it’s mortifying that anyone would denote themselves as property of someone else. It’s the territory of dom & sub relationships. And now I’m thinking that this could be why she gets away with so much, maybe he’s her sub
Don’t duck with the she-hulk. Do as I say or they’ll be hell to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im old school here and I used to watch the original Prisoner Cell Block H … I’m getting serious Bea Smith vibes off that close up … Bea Smith was the matriarch of the prison she would bate the head of anyone 🤣
That's uncanny! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Im old school here and I used to watch the original Prisoner Cell Block H … I’m getting serious Bea Smith vibes off that close up … Bea Smith was the matriarch of the prison she would bate the head of anyone 🤣
I just think the photo of Grace looks like she's been using that filter that shrinks all your facial features to the middle of your face 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I'd say it's actually hers, she lent it to him just for the day and she plans to wear the jackeh over Mags bridesmaid dress. 😃

Never mind the celary. But what dope uses two cuts of prime fillet steak in a stew😯. Stews are for cheaper cuts. My goodness what a waste.
What a waste? What a fuc*in thick!!! Fillet steak in a stew. I've seen it all...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is literally posting anything for content. She is desperate to keep her engagement up otherwise she will loos me followers again.

Reactions: 12
So she’s been gifted the poor man’s Thermomix! 😂 That multi cooker thing she got is about €150 retail. Jess Redden was gifted a Thermomix Grace na na na na na! They retail around €1200 plus! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s been gifted the poor man’s Thermomix! 😂 That multi cooker thing she got is about €150 retail. Jess Redden was gifted a Thermomix Grace na na na na na! They retail around €1200 plus! 😂😂
Jess got it as a wedding present, it wasn’t gifted

Reactions: 3
What the duck was the point of that dinner reel?! Isn’t it usually to show a recipe so that it’s useful and people engage with it but greasy states she doesn’t measure anything, just lobs it in. So is the reel her bleeping veg into an instant pot?! Like what is the point. She misses the mark on everything, she does the absolute bear minimum. She’s infuriating

Matchstick were obviously like “we need you to be more relatable, maybe some family friendly recipes” and she thought “say no more, I’ll do a reels of me bleeping the veg into the instant pot”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.