Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dynamic is pretty clear. Greasy will cry and point at the “meanie” and mags will tear the neck off them. I say she’s well able to throw a few digs.

You must tell Greasy her dress was the best one you’ve ever seen or you’ll be blocked.
Mags is like a pit bull. She'd give any man a scrap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah could picture her taking on a few fellas at once behind the local centra. Alrigh

Where do you even start with this Muck:
C495FEAB-F31A-4C1F-87A4-32AA5F2EFF49.png
Kids acting up? Does she mean asking for food and other basic needs. Sure just ask your au pair or CahHee (Cathy) her sap of a neighbour.

keeping it real? Is that a slang term for photoshopping?

A bigger picture issue in grease land is reshuffling items on a shelf.

A small win? For grease must be wiping her own arse. Hurrah! *self praise*I’m greasy a big girl now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah could picture her taking on a few fellas at once behind the local centra. Alrigh

View attachment 1490827Kids acting up? Does she mean asking for food and other basic needs. Sure just ask your au pair or CahHee (Cathy) her sap of a neighbour.

A small win? For grease must be wiping her own arse. Hurrah! *self praise*I’m greasy a big girl now.
Did Larby write that for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Utter rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1490827Kids acting up? Does she mean asking for food and other basic needs. Sure just ask your au pair or CahHee (Cathy) her sap of a neighbour.

Doubt she even wrote this herself.

Reactions: 6
Anyone near Wexford that can go check on our girl grace? I'm worried she might have had a breakdown looking after 3 kids on her own all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We’ll be bombarded with Greasy’s hard day full of montage reels showing her bleeping amazing mothering skills before midnight. Trying to create an illusion to newbies that this is her normal life.

she never documents in real time. Those photos won’t photoshop themselves ladies!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The wedding is over.. the honeymoons too
Grace is now wondering what hell she can do
Out with the camera to fill up the pool
How many weeks til they go back to school??
Mags like a bouncer, enabler of the year
Anne makin breakfast out of sheer and utter fear
Reel after reel of the boho wedding day
That left kips and the she hulk 70k to pay
Lots of ssss.....on the boah left them both in a jock
Kips running back to his job at tik tok
Grace being sound for all her new fans
Sienna and Hayden not being banished to Anns
How long will it last is anyones guess
As long as we don't have to look at that dress....

Namaste

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

The thing is (I've said it before & I'll say it again) Grace seems to believe we think her life is Perfect & we all aspire to be just like her.. Grace hun WE DON'T! You're a Mess.

The wedding is over.. the honeymoons too
Grace is now wondering what hell she can do
Out with the camera to fill up the pool
How many weeks til they go back to school??
Mags like a bouncer, enabler of the year
Anne makin breakfast out of sheer and utter fear
Reel after reel of the boho wedding day
That left kips and the she hulk 70k to pay
Lots of ssss.....on the boah left them both in a jock
Kips running back to his job at tik tok
Grace being sound for all her new fans
Sienna and Hayden not being banished to Anns
How long will it last is anyones guess
As long as we don't have to look at that dress....

Namaste
Take a Bow 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s she on about in the stories with the big write up about her day? It’s called rearing children Grace - you’re so not used to the job that when you do have to mind your kids, it seems like such a big deal and you go on about it. Wake up you idiot, 🙄🙄Shes totally trying to come across well to the newer audience..they’d want their heads examined! 😂😂This great parent Grace act will all be leading to her trip to Ihaly to fill her cup and abandon the kids - yet again.
At least thanks to tattle the kids finally have a little paddling pool. 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.