Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teeteebee

VIP Member
She must have forgotten to pack the p20 😏😏😏

In other news, delighted for Dom! She deserved to be the one to steal Graces thunder after grace stole her wedding 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lil_sox

Chatty Member
Next stop Jamaica, no clue what she’s going to be doing. Is the whole holiday for show? Surely you’d have some idea what you were planning and your man then “I don’t noh”
I actually was waiting there when she had nothing to say, thinking surely now she’ll mention her two children at home. Even if that was just for show, just to say “I’m missing the kids or it’s hard to be away from the kids or even the kids would have loved this, I really would consider another cruise with them” anything…. Don’t even get me started on her and her mam, surely there’s a post about how great she is coming when she gets back? Poor Anne!
I’m actually starting to think that grace thinks every mam does what Anne does..,that it isn’t out of the ordinary so therefore doesn’t need to gush about it cos everyone’s ma does this etc

She doesn’t realise how good she has it! I’d give my left leg for my ma to be half as engaged with my kids..not for a break for ourselves but for their relationship?

• Heart

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Wonder have VIP secured the exclusive rights to the infamous pre wedding Bawling into A Bahhherrred Sausage on the Beach pic?

• Haha

FishnChips

Chatty Member
If nothing else, the thread is really opening my eyes to cruises. Lots of hidden charges, doesn’t appeal to me at all!

Whats that saying about cruises, for the newly wed and nearly dead. I’d add overfed to that too.

• Haha

SozBbz

VIP Member
The fake waking up…..whaaaaat? That was so weird and yet so boring - I just can’t understand why anyone would want to consume that “content”? Absolute drivel.
And don’t get me started on that’s so called “workout”. Swinging weights around the place, no form, and for someone who’s been apparently consistently working out for a year, it’s a pathetic display.

Esmae29

I have to say M
There was a kiddie dance thing on in the locality every Saturday morning during covid. I was there with my kids and without fail Mags would be there every week with hers and sienna. Not ONCE did I see Grease and it was first thing in the morning. What a fantastic fucking mother
I have to say Mags seems like a great mum and aunty and dotes on her kids and Sienna and Hayden.

ny_style

VIP Member
In fairness she’s picked spots that are utterly devoid of culture. I’ve been to Miami and it’s really not all that.
Stuffing her face for a week on a floating Petri dish sounds about right for Grace.

• Haha

JabberHockey

Why does she pick up the phone to do a story and then spend half the time addressing somebody off camera? I agree, this 'banter' with Chris is cringeworthy. You'd put up with it if you'd called into friends, but nobody is forcing her to do a story with zero info about where they're off to tonight.

• Haha

Mummymeee

Sadly I tuned into a few mins of that live. She said Chris booked the cruise, she wanted to go to the Maldives. She can't remember her own lies...she booked the cruise after Denise went on one.
She also agreed with a comment that said the ship looks very dated.
Chris still in bed. God their honeymoon looks so bloody boring!

• Haha
  • Sick

jazzbot

VIP Member
Pretty sure my gym wouldn't give me a workout plan for while I was on holiday. My gym is very much about everything in moderation and finding a balance. She should be able to take 2 weeks off her workouts and not see a huge weight gain if she's sensible. We all know that won't happen though. She'll be on crying that she gained X lbs on honeymoon and has to increase the gym/walks. Maybe she'll have shifted it by summer 2024, going by her previous success rate at the gym.
Agreed!
I had a chat with one of the trainers in my gym this morning, telling them a few b2b tales.

They went “are you talking about back to basics in tallaght by any chance? They’re well known in the industry … for being full of shit!” they said!

i live nowhere near tallaght and thought it was mad that their first Guess was b2b! Obv known to be terrible in the business.

the lads who run it seem so rough 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 27

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
This honeymoon and her life in general is now so boring this whole thread is just back and forth about Chris and the benefits/drawbacks of cruising 🥱 I’m not even interested in her stories anymore… she was right about having nothing to look forward to, I think her time is up

Too hot... its miami and the Caribbean in july/Aug you pair of utter plums. Did you not foresee this?

I'd have actually taken the lack of WiFi as an excuse to switch off.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
He has always come across fairly decent to me. Whatever about anything else, I’m not sure why his looks are being brought into it. He’s not flogging fitness programmes or photoshopping himself thin to sell an image. Not everyone looks like a supermodel. I think the comments on his appearance are harsh.
I've always found him vulgar if I'm honest, anytime she has him on stories I find he speaks to her in a really derogatory way.