Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roo689

VIP Member
Haha Dionn is one who asked did she find it hard to choose between all the magazines. Grease the thick took it literally and said she had a load of other offers. SURE YOU DID HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Yep111

Saw Dom put a post up of the letters her fiancé wrote which were placed at various locations in the hotel. Seems like she's taken them down??
Wonder if he wasn't best pleased to have such personal letters plastered over social media for thousands of people to read!?

• Wow

TakeYourMama

Dreadful poverty but that is not Grace's fault. She has been sold a dream holiday. The cruise company should pay better wages to the people who live on these islands. Also awful corruption in Haiti!

Its not Graces fault but I think all adults have an element of responsibility to be aware and conscious of what they support. I go on holidays, sure but I don't go and sit in a secure gated community with armed guards sunning myself while people starve outside the walls. I think thats just plain ignorance and a lack of choosing to become aware of these issues.

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
She’s on a complete high after that wedding and that’s fine..
I just can’t believe she is creating content and doing those cringe reels. Is that all they are worried about? It’s your honeymoon for Christ sake, not a junior infants pantomime.
Get off the gram, call your kids and take a breath.
Jesus, it’s tragic.

Also, those cruise boats look shite. Big industrial villages on the sea, spreading Environmental damage everywhere. Little tiny room and only half seeing the very touristy areas of some islands.
Give me a honeymoon suite and direct access to the beach for two weeks please

• Heart

MeltsMeltsEverywhere

Haiti - the poverty stricken, earthquake ravaged, crime and civil unrest capital of the Caribbean - is ‘More her Vibe’ than Coco Cay! 🫣
Girl needs to catch up on some world news and history!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Have never been on a cruise so pardon my ignorance, but how long would you have to mosey about the island and actually immerse yourself enough so that it would be worth your while going? Is she just there for the day or do they have to go back to the “boah” later? I think I’d be an anxious mess and not fully able to relax, constantly watching the clock and feeling like the boah will take off without me 🤣 I’d rather just visit the Caribbean myself and plan my own days myself and potter around and properly immerse myself than have the clock ticking to be back on the cruise

Flower45

VIP Member
I don't blame him not getting up. It was 7am! Its their holidays he works she doesn't. She just couldn't wait to stuff her face.

I watched some of that live...don't judge me. 😂
I had to laugh when she was saying about the 50 min hot stone massage and how it cost $200 and they had no prices up so didn't know til after what it was. God love her it's probably been years since she put her hand in her pocket to pay for a treatment. We may set up a GoFundMe for her.
And also the kids living their best lives in Wexford and they probably don't miss her. Yeah that's more than likely right coz they don't see her from from day til the next as it is.

• Haha

Annie1

So they spent probably a decent amount to cruise around the Caribbean and so far we’ve seen them enjoy several Starbucks, play mini golf, go horseback riding and sit on the beach. They may as well have gone to Wexford for their honeymoon…

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Quackers

VIP Member
What’s the bets greasy won’t be a bridesmaid either.

I know nothing about cruises and watching this honeymoon I’m still in the same boah (pardon the pun)

• Haha
  • Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Ah grand, he didn’t rock up to Louis Copeland for the ‘GIFTED’ wedding suit? No?
He didn’t take advantage of numerous ‘date’ nights that involved cinema tickets/meals out etc?
He hasn’t seen garden furniture magically land in his garden?
All the while his chosen wife neglects their kids to the Nth degree & he’s ok with that ?
Again none of that justifies mean comments about his weight, just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Fair play to chris for standing up for himself, tattoos wouldn’t be for me but each to their own….. amazing though he can comment on that but no response under the mattress post where there are numerous comments about his children…. Why? Cause he knows fuckin well there right maybe?!
Pity he doesn’t stand up for his kids and tell their absent mother to grow up.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Absolutely delighted for Dom! Grace will be fuuuuuming! Her wedding over, half way through the honeymoon, she will come home to an engagement party, wedding build up and all the attention on Dom and not an ounce on her!
Dom will document the wedding journey so well and it'll be genuinely interesting. I would be dying to see what she picks myself. I think this will make Dom surpass Grease's follower count. It'll happen sooner rather than later.

freebie hater

I am scarlet for her 🙈 all the excercise and she is still overweight because she can't control her food i would say she is rage bags watching Dom. Dom is in a gorgeous destination and looks amazing and genuinely happy and content

she features on the cover but Daniel O'Donnell is main, turns out the dainty necklace was from her brother, made from her dads ring, and she stuck the chavtastic Abbott abomination over it
Wow! What a lovely sentiment from her brother and in fairness that was as a beautiful, dainty piece of jewellery suitable for a bride.

But greedy grabby grace, of course, had to stick a load of chunky ugly jewellery with it purely because it was a freebie. Will never get over a “boho” bride wearing a chunky horrible watch (that was in fashion for about 5 minutes a decade ago.)

• Sick
I'd say she's stomping around that boahhh absolutely fuminnnn that Dominique is engaged and stealing her moment..... DELIGHTED 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Haha