Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsMooseisback

I never thought I would like a cruise but honestly it was my best holiday I’ve ever been on. I did an Adriatic cruise which took in Croatia, Greece (including Mykonos) and southern Italy and Venice too. We got off every single day of the 7 days and explored each location. If you forward plan and buy the drinks package it’s really affordable. I only spent about 200 Euros the whole week and that was picking up souvenirs in each location. Don’t knock it because of what Grace will show you!! It’s amazing!!

I can’t believe she had to go to breakfast alone on the first morning. Defo act like brother and sister rather then two people genuinely in love and on their honeymoon!!!

Reactions: 26

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
Think you are incorrect here. Went to school with her & she was never loud etc
She was popular but not in a means girl way 👍
I know Ann's sister very well and because of that I had Ann do lots of my alterations several years ago. I only realised a few years ago the connection to Grace. I can't comment because I don't know them personally although I feel like I do with all the andedotes. What I do know is that Ann & her sisters are the antithesis of that fat lazy slob, and none of them were happy having to pay the hotel rates at the wedding.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
🤢🤢🤢 I doubt kips had any thoughts at that hour at the morning trying to sleep like a normal person.
Her "exercise" borders on unhealthy addiction (even though I do think it's all for show rather than a genuine addiction/enjoyment working out). I love working out but I wouldn't be asking my gym for a programme while I'm away so I can scoff on my all you can eat cruise, just eat mindfully and enjoy yourself ? She's terrified of putting back on any of the weight she has lost.
Due to the amount she eats she has to exercise and walk all hours of the day to avoid putting weight on and it's kinda sad to see she knows she can't even put a little bit of holiday weight on because she'll really struggle to lose it. Which means the whole diet and exercise are unsustainable and not something anyone should be aspiring to.

• Heart

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Why on earth is she going to the gym on honeymoon is she trying prove she is that obsessed with it and can’t not go for a few days
I Love the gym too I go few times a week but when I’m on holiday I wouldn’t put a foot in one I get walking and exploring

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
Ah seriously not even a picture of the pool areas, the restaurants, bars, the lobby areas , nothing , is there no entertainment on cruises either in the eveings . She's fucking useless for the amount of time she spends on the phone wouldn't ya think she would upload a few pictures I don't want to see pics of the sea for FFS

jazzbot

VIP Member
When you know you know. I say after what Dom’s been through, she knows what she wants. Despite whatever her flaws may be no one deserves that bullshit, hope she’ll be happy with her re kindled love!

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
My husband's ( I have one too Grace ) mother and father, when he was alive ,went away every long weekend of their childhood, everywhere on Ireland, as well as multiple nights out every single week. Never took him anywhere. She missed his birthdays, school events, even his debs.
First holiday he had was when my parents took us to Wexford 🤣 when we were teens.
When we had kids the merry widow did the same to them. Never had time for them, never saw them on their birthdays, one was born on b/h weekend, she didnt see him til he was days old. We haven't seen her in over 15 years, the kids don't remember her and certainly don't miss her.
Whatch out Grace.

If Kips/Chris's/James's test comes back positive will see still go, and visa versa 🙈

• Heart
  • Sad

Skinner

VIP Member
Also did anyone notice when Grace was on last night she wasnt even sure what stops there were on the cruise like SERIOUSLY???!!!!
That's cause she's thick as mince. She couldn't point out on a map what part of the world she's in. She hasn't a clue.

BelowDeckJen

Chatty Member
Jesus, so her honeymoon looks boring. She should’ve went on dom’s holiday. Dom’s holiday looks like you’d have more craic watching paint dry! Like for all the giving out are people saying they’d turn down a Caribbean cruise and a trip to Miami?
People have the idea that a cruise is sitting with/ seeing the same people all the time - it’s not. There’s the idea that it’s an old folks thing - it’s not. You’re getting families, singles, groups etc. There can be 2000 + people on the ship with 4000 + on the bigger ones. The ships are like floating cities. There are loads of bars, restaurants, cinemas, show theatre and things to do So you’re not seeing the same people all the time. On a Caribbean cruise you would most likely be making a post stop each day so you’re not “stuck on a boat” (ship 🙄). The packages would have been offered to you at a discount before you sail and you can pay for gratuities up front. I never pay for the cruise ships excursions as yes these are a rip off and I prefer to go explore wherever I’m at myself.

• Heart

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
I love the fact that Dom, Jen and Denise are all on holiday at the same time as her... She won't be able to send them smug photos bragging about being away.

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Isn't it kind of sad though, on honeymoon and still can't put the phone down. Niamh de brun was the same. Just enjoy your honeymoon and do what you do on honeymoon, don't keep alluding to it online to strangers. Ffs.
Don't think I looked at my phone at all on honeymoon bar making maybe one call home at the start. Ride or die? This honeymoon surely looks like death..

• Haha

Trish88

Chris has really let himself go, he used to be into fitness as far as I can remember. Grace has gotten alot of flack but I guess she is trying to get fit. Chris could definitely do with looking after himself. Like when you see his insta profile pic and how he is now there is some difference.
I think we'd all be comfort eating if we were living with her!

• Haha