Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cpeople

VIP Member
How is Grease going to cope in Miami when freebie begging won’t work?
“Pay!? What’s dah? don’t youse know who I am??”
I know of a beauty salon she was invited to for a facial she was asked to take a seat they'd be with her in a few minutes she pipes up and says do you realize who I am , I'm Faces by greace I was asked here I don't expect to have to wait. The girl who gave her the treatment said she was so rude to them all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
I think what drives me the most the last few days is when she'll go "what are we doing kips?" "What was it kips?"
You're 34. You either know what you're doing and trying to be "cewh" or you're an idiot. She relies on him for validation of every inane thought that enters her head, even the time she messaged him while he was in work to talk about the mean "misogynist" dog walker.

My fella would literally tell me to cop on if I was putting on the feather head/dopey act to be cute 😂 the way Kips talks to her you can tell is "jokey" but there's an undertone to every joke and if she's so "helpless" and 'reliant" on him to organise and know everything she's doing then that's bound to put a strain on the romantic side of a relationship!

jazzbot

VIP Member
Oh for fucks sake she's back. I was too slow with this but posting it anyway. Nearly piped her to the post:
----

Where is Greasy???

Tragedy - the Bee Gees or Steps for the uncivilsed...

Here I am, Oi strayed from de port - too busy flashin' me nips,
Now I can't see de ship, when I get back, watch... I'll murder Kips!
Dyin' for me bed, I'm hungry I jush wanna be fed,
I really should be maulin' food,
Talking shite on the phone to youse,
Buh don't mention Dom, she's ruined me bleedin' moooooood!

Chorus:
Tragedy!
Was ouh tryna make contenh and look what I get it's a...
Tragedy!
Chasing lizards around the town, like a fucking gowl,
I'm fucking bet...
Now dah Dom is engaged, OI'ma nervous wreck!

Verse 2:
She's far away, bitch didn't respect it's still, MY DAY.
Oh, oh
Now I'm fucked, because attention on me will no longer, stay.
Wait! I know! OI'll use my aul reliable,
Anxiehe...
Because cryin' on me stories, always paaaays,
Everyday, nothing will change,
Sure I blackmail me fam!
Anything for de 'graaaaamm....

Chorus:
Tragedy!
Made Kips eat raw salmon, then he puked in de cabin it's a ....
Tragedy!
Runnin 'round in me boho barefeet, so I can boring contenh ya see...
I'm here to stay, there's no two ways about ih,
I'll drive you insane!
6AB4ADFD-FDB3-4B11-A28C-1D31D85CA3B9.jpeg

57AE9DC8-C90A-48D0-8A99-96EF9F0EEDD4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Mags is a pure knacker!! always has been a rude, vile mouthed,loud controlling yoke. Don’t be fooled by her, she was horrible to people growing up! The brother seems quiet and never really got a look in in that house. Grace was the youngest so was always treated like a princess

• Wow

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
He has always come across fairly decent to me. Whatever about anything else, I’m not sure why his looks are being brought into it. He’s not flogging fitness programmes or photoshopping himself thin to sell an image. Not everyone looks like a supermodel. I think the comments on his appearance are harsh.
Ah grand, he didn’t rock up to Louis Copeland for the ‘GIFTED’ wedding suit? No?
He didn’t take advantage of numerous ‘date’ nights that involved cinema tickets/meals out etc?
He hasn’t seen garden furniture magically land in his garden?
All the while his chosen wife neglects their kids to the Nth degree & he’s ok with that ?

• Heart

Donegal

Chatty Member
What is with the arms up pose all the time, it gives me inexplicable rage. She's like a Y the whole time, my kids don't even throw their arms in the air in excitement after age 3 what is she at 😑

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Jesus it's all kicked off this morning! I think Grace showed her true colours when she fucked off to Italy the week Sienna started school. I don't doubt she loves them but she's no interest in being a Mother. She wasn't ready for it is my guess so it was either an accident or done for content. I don't think the kids are neglected Kips, Ann, Mags etc are picking up the slack.

Reactions: 29

lavendervase

VIP Member
She’s such a dose and she hasn’t a clue about anything.
She goes to the gym and lifting weights and I would say at her size burns about 250 cals max and then rewards herself with too breakfasts that are at least 400 calories each!

influencethis6

VIP Member
They have one day in Miami & they go to a golf range! They could do that at home!

She'll be saying she's a golf wife next!'

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I’m sorry you’re on honeymoon get a life heading to the gym , you’d think she was training for the olympics .

The only exercise it is, is in one of self indulgence.

It's look at ME, I'M at the GYM on MY honeymoon. I'M so dedicated.

• Heart

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Sure all the photos in the magazine, Grace has already posted herself. Usually for a magazine deal, they want an exclusive which would mean you're not allowed post anything. So I'd say she got paid nothing, just the chance to have her wedding in a glossy magazine.

Malone

VIP Member
He’s a bigger idiot to record her omg I’m absolutely cringing for them 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick

Mummymeee

Haiti has been struck by numerous absolutely devastating earthquakes in recent years
It’s a country of extreme poverty and has huge social issues- its considered a developing country but sure the Cruise company just buys a tiny peninsula Labadee I presume, to raft in overweight slobs to make Instagram reels and slobber over each other

Keep the locals out with a gate and ignore it all
I always thought that with the cruise stops you get to explore the island and the culture, at least get chatting to locals. I never realised the stops are just manufactured island with no real culture. I suppose that's one good thing I've learned from Grease's honeymoon, don't book a cruise!
They could've just went to Spain for the week.

Reactions: 28

jazzbot

VIP Member
Chris has really let himself go, he used to be into fitness as far as I can remember. Grace has gotten alot of flack but I guess she is trying to get fit. Chris could definitely do with looking after himself. Like when you see his insta profile pic and how he is now there is some difference.
Ah now that’s very harsh.
He went to the gym once this year. We know that because Grease had to mind the kids she came on moaning about it.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
For all the freebies in the world I couldn't live this life.

Constantly on, Constantly trying to get the photo for the gram. Even on holiday. No thanks

• Heart