Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
I really didn't need any help visuallising a naked Grease - laying there in a BAH full of her filthy fake tan. I see more of her body parts than my own.

Look at the state of the decking, covered in water from these two, rougher than a bear's arse, trashing around in the metal bath. Imagine you were a paying customer in the neighboring huts?

A44DC63D-8F01-4326-80F5-E6944C41AF32.jpeg

Ahhhh a bath pic! Weekend made! 🤢🤢 gutted it wasn’t a pic of her and her husband tho! 🤢🤢
You called that one! Please be careful what you say in future, dimwit Grease has no brain of her own and takes CONTEH ideas from here.

I'm speechless at the ice cream story. They are fucking revolting and thicker than shite the two of them. I don't think I'll ever get he image out of my head of her squealing GIMME DAH as she wets herself seeing the melty dripping ice cream come towards her:
649DF59E-CCAE-4F1F-A208-EF0DB371E53B.jpeg

I'm surprised she didn't post the first time she took a shite or a piss as a MRS
She must be constipated because it will be posted.

Or she'll post it in 2 weeks time because she FORGUH and will be inundated with DMs asking if her bowels are ok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Gladys53

Delighted with life sitting on her hole while somebody else looks after the kids. I've never seen an uglier personality than Grace Mongey GERNON, she talks the biggest load of shite. On a spending spree now (probably all the money gifts she got). The come down will be massive in a few weeks.

Rant over, resume nice person status 🙃

• Heart
Agreed but I do 100% agree with those who see that graces only seems to flare up when she has to deal with reality or just every day life. It never ever causes her to miss a free event, holiday or anything she wants to do.
I do believe in the past she has struggled but I think grace now, in 2022, is someone who has, over time, grown into someone who uses anxiety as a get out of everything card. It shows its face when she's called out, when things aren't going her way, it's a direct result of years of her family jumping in and not helping her deal but just stepping in and doing what she doesn't want to. She has zero coping mechanisms pther than more "me time". Anyome who has watched her for years cannot deny its escalated dramatically in the last few years. Its never enough.

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
I'm going to tell Marty I want it next Saturday, Aug bank holiday weekend for 1 night only.

Keep emailing everyone!

Lads, I am howling here. Look what I got. Marty must be the boss calling my bluff after all their emails.

View attachment 1445211
Actually I figured it all out. Martin, in an act of revenge, and persuit of one, Grace Mongey G, has infiltrated Glasson Lakehouse and taken over the emails. Letting everyone have the same rules as Lady Muck herself.

Marty = Martin! Go on Martin! Justice for all! Justice for Lady Gray!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lavendervase

VIP Member
Oh my god she is terrible! So what does she want Chris to do? Hide upstairs with the two kids until she says he can come down? We all love a quiet morning Grace but I haven’t had one since I had my children! They’re washed, clothed and fed before I even think about myself.

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
She's going to be doing B2B's 7 day trial on honeymoon? Is she fu*k!! 😂 😂 😂 #norestforthewicked more like #norestforthebluffer

• Haha
I laughed so hard at that. I love how much they hate Grease. Get her Martin! Justice for Lady Gray!

You know, if she'd acted professionally, come on and said "I know theyll be gone in 24 hours but I have deleted those stories, I got excited and posted the pictures when I shouldn't have, my bad and I'm sorry" or at the very least sent him a DM apologising then that's a grown up professional, taking accountability but instead she just deleted and blocked. I guarantee she learned nothing from that. Professional victim.

• Heart

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I'd say you'd be surprised Grace that there probably isn't that many alterations to be done to last year's dresses. From what I can remember, a lot of outfits you had were bought in size that were far too small for you Anyway 🤔

The 2 Jens aren’t around. She obv doesn’t want the locals knowing her house is empty. Dose
If anybody broke in to that house they'd turn on their heel and leave thinking somebody had got there before them. Ransacked

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Did we see if Grace splashed out for Bridesmaids gifts? Knowing her probably not
Ah now, I'm sure Greasy would have fucked some unwanted freebies into a bag and handed them out. Everyone with different gifts.

Jen: Oh 20 packs o' turkey puddin Grace thanks, that was a great begging double team hehe my freezer fulla dah now.
Dom: oh 10 bottles of herbal essence? thanks hun this will be ok with me skunk hair yea?
Mags: ah for fucks sake Grease, a crate of WB's anxiehe juice? o_O I told ye to fuck that into de bin!

• Haha

MeltsMeltsEverywhere

I’m sorry but that ‘Boho Vibes’ wedding hair looks like she’s been trying to grow dreadlocks.
I won’t even mention those BM dresses!
Dress Code - No Bras Allowed
absolutely shocking 🫣

• Haha