Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
He carry on is pathetic. It’s like she trying to make people jealous. If they were that much in love she wouldn’t be spending so much time posting about her hubby and spend the actual time with him. It’s all so cringe. Like they have been living together in their own home years and have 2 kids, nobody carry’s on like this.

I don’t want to sound mean but I don’t think the marriage will last. There is just something just so off about the whole thing.

Reactions: 27

Donegal

Chatty Member
Omg the all white again I'm cringing for her! Those jeans will have given up entirely by the time she's sat squished into them for that whole flight. And yeah, money worries, suuuure.

Loupyloui

I don’t know if it’s just me.. but has she mentioned her mam.. or even a pic with her.. I feel like there should have been something.. she does so much for her..

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
Reply from Glasson below. How kind, they would consider taking my money to allow me to stay one night midweek. We actually spent 2 nights there in March, at considerable expense, so I am particularly disgusted with their carry on.

Thank you for your enquiry 🙂

I'm afraid that our Cabin minimum length of stay over weekends are 3 days.

However, we could consider a 1-night stay mid-week.

Would you have any dates in October that you wish to stay?

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Best regards,
Gabi
I hope you'll reply back asking why Grace Mongey Gernon can? I can't wait for them to try me, I have my reply ready.

• Heart
  • Haha

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
I wrote also to Glasson, saying we are coming from the North but after seeing the shenanigans of fbg it’s not a place were I’d like to stay she turned me right of it. Apart from the influencer paid stay the cabins themselves showed up as needing a good makeover. Filthy isn’t my cup of tea I’d rather pitch a tent in the wilderness than stay in your cabins. Very bad move with management, giving this free, I’m Gona out yous till my finger gets tired typing. Big fail for Glasson!!

• Heart
  • Angry

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Two breakfasts and a pain au chocolat and coffee (probably frothy AF). She probably burnt off 200 maybe 300 calories in the gym which wouldn't even cover the pastry. She really is on cloud cuckoo land!

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I’m so sick of Instagram. The posting of kids is insane on public pages. The non disclosure of adds is constant and Irish fuckers are the worst

• Heart

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I felt like an ass calling My husband "my husband" for the first while or even referring to him as such. It sounded so wrong after being together do many years. It's like when you get a new pet and you're using their name for the first time. 😅😅😅You just know this absolute headwreck has been referring to him as her "hubby" long before they were married.

• Heart

GossipPrincess101

I just checked the weather and it's going to be raining over there for the next week 🤣🤣🤣 it's there rainy season 🙄😂 she won't be so smug looking if that's the case, it will add to her "anxiety"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All of the dresses incl bride were for waif like figures. It was especially desperate on Mags, very unfair on her. The big leg of Grace’s which she pushes out at every opportunity is enraging. Dom’s Charlie’s angels side wings of hair also give me the rage.

• Haha

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I've only just got the chance to sit down and catch up on her stories from yesterday.
She is possibly the most jumped up, tone deaf, self indulgent, poor excuse of a human/mother I've ever come across.

• Heart
I wonder what the huns give each other as wedding gifts? Do they do the norm and give money? Surely with a venue like that you be talking anything betweem €300-€500 as a gift..
Jesus! If that's the norm I owe a LOT of people some money

I thought the norm was €100 as a solo or €150 as a couple. Obviously for "besties" you can give a little more though but I was under the impression that was normal

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
So she spent the entire run up to the wedding and the day itself looking for signs of her dad. Never once has she mentioned the parent who is actually present and does everything for her. The woman who practically rears her kids for her but no, let's look for Robins, feathers and butterflies. I just don't understand her priorities at all.
I am disgusted with her over this, barely a mention for poor Ann who does so much for her. And I am queasy as fuck from the second hand cringe I have for her for those latest few stories.

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
G: guys, I’m going to wear Mags dress on de cruise.
girls: haha good one.
G: no I’m serious
3E468FA9-C5B5-4F39-8CE9-2DCEC7EBDBA9.png

• Haha