Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lavendervase

VIP Member
Dom obviously has had something done to the dress, support sewn in or something.
And who out of those 3 girls dresses does she think she’s going to be wearing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

daddygoose35

VIP Member
She didn't put too much thought into the wedding band it's not even the right shape it's either a freebie or a last minute purchase. The whole wedding seems to have been thrown together a mismatch of everything she had long enough to plan it in fairness that more thought could have gone in to all the elements of it unless the theme she was going for was a thrown together vibe...
There was no theme to the wedding at all. Everything was either a freebie or she got a discount. It wouldn’t have been planned properly at all. She probably told the wedding planner not bother organising loads of stuff and that she was getting it for free. I’d say she was a nightmare to deal with.

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Instead of business class seats I’d rather keep all my funds for upgrading the cruise cabin or extra spends when onshore, but hey that’s just me!
100%. I would much rather have a superior cabin on the cruise for 6 nights than business class for 9hrs! I wonder did they get a balcony or oceanview cabin? I'll absolutely die laughing if they got an inside cabin! 😂

FishnChips

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t deny her a few children free nights post wedding but two weeks is totally excessive.

I’m expecting a major low to follow all of this especially seen as the whole appeal to her seemed to have been built on relentless attention seeking and being child free.

• Wow

neevee

When we got married we had our kids so we went to Paris for 3 days after the wedding and then we all went on a family holiday together.
2 weeks is far too much time away from kids that age.
What I find shocking about it as well is that 2 weeks is a lot of annual leave for Kips to take - meaning there’ll be no family holiday for a while. I just don’t get them. They take the kids nowhere, all those girls trips to Italy and Marbella and weekends away and they don’t use their money and their leave to go away with their kids. We love our family holidays. I can’t fathom leaving my kids for 2 weeks, not even for a honeymoon. Surely they’re only going for a week?

just see it’s for 10 or so days. Still a long time

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
We had a 4 bedroom house growing up and I had to share a room with my only sibling until I was 18/19, I'm in my 40s now and I'm honestly still bitter about it... Kids need their own space to think their own thoughts and just for some peace and quiet. And to be able to decorate it whatever way they want.

teeteebee

VIP Member
I sincerely apologise to @jazzbot and anyone else I may have offended by influencing and inspiring grace to take the bah pic!! I promise I won’t wish for any other pics, not even the one we’re really all waiting for… that is her first time as a mrs seeing the dog and cah licking each others h*les 🤢🤢

• Haha
Did she put an embargo on making them fit? I don't get why mags and jen didn't do what dom did, just go and get it altered, it wouldnt have changed how they looked just made them fit properly. I mean technically grace should have looked after all that but since her own tits are always down around her knees she probably didn't give a shit.
My guess is Anne was the seamstress for the bridesmaid dresses (as she was doing it for free, greasy wouldn’t be paying for that shit) and, due to the design, couldn’t make them fit properly. Dom tried hers on for her family and they were like “eh you can’t be seen dead in that yoke” and off she marched to the seamstress with the story of a vomiting bug and the dress apparently falling off her and needing alterations.

She doesn't think Chris has ever gotten up this early... does he do shift work in tik tok? Is he on US time because that's an odd thing to say about someone with a 9-5 job...even working at home I'm up at 7ish and online by 7.30/8. And we have 2 kids
No wonder she thinks they're easy....

Reactions: 25

Olive85

I think she meant in general, not for the honeymoon? I've no idea why she thinks they'd need adjusted- she's not smaller than she was then! 😂

Also love the way she's responded to everything queried here like the pre-cruise testing, the clothes she'd bought pre-wedding (which she's now suddenly taking) etc etc. ;)
Yeah I was thinking the same, literally a tick list of what was mentioned here. Also feel like she was trying to make herself look better than Chris by saying she's never left the kids that long but Chris has. The difference is Chris is working, not going banging bowls in Italy 🙄

• Haha
There was also a complaint regarding the water treatment system she had installed. She didn’t even bother responding to the complaint.
She is such a lying piece of shite!!!!! The complaint was about the Foreo device because the dimwit had hashtags #acneremoval

Foreo responded and said that their device doesn’t remove acne and they have never claimed it did. Grace responded that her use of #acneremoval was due to her personal experience of it helping to clear her “irritable skin”

didnt the thick bitch not say last week she has great skin that never breaks out?! So which is it grace, do you have great skin that never breaks out or did you have “irritable skin” that foreo helped?! She is a pathological liar, so bloody dangerous!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
Denise still banging on about her wedding hair. Not a great advertisment for her new hair tool. I wonder will she go for the Choo before the honeymoon .View attachment 1449698
She's disgusted the kids are near her this morning.
Her hair was terrible!! Like really terrible. It was so scraggly looking, it was like your hair at the end of a night or next day when the curls have all fell out.

The only redeeming point was when Alidee showed up & they did that fishtail plait. Now it looked lovely & fitted the look she wanted.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Siennas birthday she posted about how it was “ her birthing day “ or similar if I remember correctly
She is classic narcissist. Poor Sienna will have an adulthood of sitting on a counselors sofa.

I have a Mother very like her and I've spent a lot of time in my adult life in counseling.

• Heart

Poshpikey

I actually have no words. She is feckin off im a few days without the kids and is complaining that her family are downstairs interupting her peace.

Malone

VIP Member
Na it’s weird that she has a 4 bedroom house and has her daughter sharing with her son.
Plus absolutely nothing in the garden for them they have to go next door to play on the trampoline while that sow lies in the bath toasting herself ! She angers me so much