Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Cannot believe I just clicked in and saw her sat in a hairdressers getting tapes out and a colour in. Sorry but who the fuck gets a colour done 5 days after their wedding with the 2 kids at home that you are leaving for 10 days. Ok if it was a wash and blow dry before they head off then grand Id get that done myself. Her priorities are so wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

jazzbot

VIP Member
Ever since the sausage in batter crying incident, I’ve been imagining she smells like a chipper. A vinegary smell. I can’t help it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Genuinely intrigued as to how she gets her kids to stay in bed in the mornings! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Mine are 5&3 and as soon as there’s a bit of light they’re awake! What am I doing wrong 🤣
I think they're always up, she just shoots out the door before they see her normally.
She's learning that life is still the same even after you become a wifey!!

• Haha

Maroondo

I don’t know if it’s just me.. but has she mentioned her mam.. or even a pic with her.. I feel like there should have been something.. she does so much for her..
I was thinking the very same thing, her mother is so good to her and the kids. She has been by her side supporting her and co parenting. Taking the kids for two weeks is a huge commitment aswell.
It must have been a tough day for her too missing her husband and maybe feeling a little lonesome, you’d think Grace would be really protective and beaming with pride to have such a loving mam but She seems to take it all for granted.

Edited for spelling error

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Also I remember doing the same non direct flight from Dublin to Miami and some eejits tried the "ITS OUR HONEYMOON" shite (I was also on my honeymoon and died of the cringe) anyways the staff at the gate gave her a withering look and said deadpan"Yes, half of the flight are on their honeymoon, hope you enjoy it":ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Like I said above, a lot of reaching for things to pick at 🙄

There is plenty to call her out on without making up scenarios in yer heads about her love for her children and her jealousy of her 5 year old. 🤷‍♀️
But they're not made up scenarios... are you not watching the same stories as everyone else??? The things she says the things she DOESNT do the time she spends away from her the constant eye rolls when the child tries to talk to her... they're not made up they are literally done and posted online to her 168 thousand followers!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
I always take offence when someone who has kids says wedding day was best day in their life, I haven’t kids but assume their births would be thee most amazing days of my life. A wedding is basically a party, having 2 kids with someone is much more of a commitment than a piece of paper.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Not only did they get the cabin, they got massages, champagne, dinner, breakfast.
No wonder she looked like a pig in shite in da BAH.

I'm still waiting on a reply from them.

• Haha

Scarbouro

VIP Member
There's a few comments on the AD now giving out about using the kids to make money. It's good to see!

• Heart

boozysuzy

VIP Member
She couldnt be seen to be flying economy on honeymoon and had to keep up with the other "Jones's of insta" and fly business/first class this was clearly another priority of hers.

Just seen what she is wearing...the jeans will be stuck to her by the time she gets off 😫 ... I couldnt cope with them on me for a long haul flight.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The money they spent on a business class flights could well have paid for a week in Spain for the 4 of them in a month or two.

They are so self indulgent, like only afew wks ago she was whining about money and the cost of the wedding and here she is sipping champers in business class.
I reckon they are up to their eyeballs in debt.
There will be an epic crash in two weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

TakeYourMama

That Glasson Lake place really showed its true colours - rough around the edges like Grace. Not a straight answer from them at all.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Wow!!! What a weapon, she's heading off on a holiday minus her kids in a couple of days so you'd think she'd be delighted to spend some extra time with them considering she's also been MIA the past couple of weeks.
She really didn't herself any favours posting those stories.

• Heart

influencethis6

VIP Member
Not only did they get the cabin, they got massages, champagne, dinner, breakfast.
No wonder she looked like a pig in shite in da BAH.

I'm still waiting on a reply from them.

So am I right in thinking whilst she was off as a plus 1 at the P20 sun cream Over night even, she trotted over to Glasson Lake House.. asked for a freebie / discount for her mini moon?

And they actually agreed? Like in all honesty, are Glasson that desperate for promotion OR have they an absolute dimwit working in their marketing dept?
All it would have taken was a cursory glance at her insta from that day to see she was staying at a rival hotel & that her contenh consists of moaning, sweating, selective anxiety etc. The woman let's a cah, who polishes his own arse ( & cara's) lick her face

#rabiesbygrace

Do any of these hotels etc do any sort of research or due diligence!

We are in a cost of living crisis!! Stop glorifying these gowls!!! Stop gifting stuff to those who least deserve it!

I need a bah & a cah lick out after tha rant!!!!

• Heart