Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
She has the fear usually, she gets "anxiety" the mornings after drinking or when she realizes she has to be an adult and hasn't done the adult shit she needed to have done while other people have been minding her kids, then she cries says she's anxious and someone else swoops in to do her adulting for her while she swans off for a free facial cause she needs me time

Reactions: 33

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I see somebody asked has Glasson changed from their min 3 night policy, LOL!!
If they haven't and they made an exception for this absolute clown then shame on them!!

• Heart

gooseylucy

Now, no judgement here please, but my mam took our 4 year old to Wexford on her holidays Friday last week. Myself and himself were working, so we followed down Monday morning (down by 11am). Our 4 year old has been upset going to bed since we got home on Saturday that she missed us in Wexford when we weren’t there. And honestly the guilt has been mega.. like mega mega. How does Grace not feel the guilt? How can she justify the feelings she makes her kids feel when she goes off and leaves them all the time. I get being a parent is tough and we all need a break, but she takes it to insane levels. And I’m sure Sienna would be far more clued in than my 4 year old.
No guilt needed, time with grandparents is really special and you needed childcare.
The fact your child missed you so much shows the bond you have with them.
I’m blessed that my Mam has taken mine away on “hols” for a night or two, I feel guilty but they all love it and I get to work.

grace’s situation is very very different

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Congrats to @JustmeKC for the thread title suggestion with the most likes!

Your prize is a velour tracksuit from 2003 with your choice of slogan on the arse. ENJOY!

Recap of thread #64 - Grace and Kips got married. She has a husband now. 🙄

I'd amend the recap to: Grace got married. She had a day all about her. She had a dress that she liked, and sod anyone else's professional opinions. Bras? They're only for brazzers...

There's a land that I see where the tiddies do swing free....

There was a fella in a badly coloured formal suit that shall henceforth be referred to as her husband. Kids? She doesn't have any. Oh no, wait, she does... they were around somewhere.

• Haha

BeGrandSure

That chuckle/ giggle/ noise at the end of every rambling she does is actually going to push me over the fucking edge!!!! It's SOOOOOO annoying!!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
I agree to an extent with the mammy martyrism that happens here a lot but imo, there are more ways to damage a child than neglect, abuse or as you put it locking them in a room. They might be okay materially, fed, watered, dressed with a roof over the head. But emotionally, the way she seems to go out of her way to avoid them is not healthy. Also and my biggest issue is the oversharing of them, and using them for ads and content. That is all kinds of wrong and again just imo is what makes them shitty parents. We can only comment on what it seems like, on what she shows, and this is what I based my opinion on.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Malone

VIP Member
Imagine how severe the crash will be for her - she’s on a manic high at the minute because all the focus is on her , reality will hit after the honeymoon and it’ll be ride or die & the kids that will suffer 😖

• Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
They just do not act like real grown ups at all. Feed each other ice cream if you want, but no need to video and post it to 170k people. Take pics of your other half in the bath if you want, but still no need to post it on your insta.

As for the honeymoon/time away from the kids after the wedding, normally I would be all for ditching the kids but in this case no, they’ve had tonnes of time away and the kids only ever get to Wexford on the same holidays as the cat and dog.

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
Is she for real this morning. No one with kids gets a quiet morning. No one. Fuck off grace you tone deaf, ungrateful cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

neevee

Cannot believe they are flying business class and no holiday for the kids. I’m actually disgusted by her. She must have spent the guts of €100k on that wedding once you include the honeymoon etc. I usually don’t care how other people spend their money but she just gives me rage

• Wow

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Why, why, why didn't they add some nice straps to Mag's dress. I actually feel sorry for her. Absolutely no support. I would be mortified having to yank that up all day.
Her sister does so much to support Grace on a day to day level, Grace could've done something to help support Mags boobs here. Surely you'd want your bridesmaids to feel comfortable.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I’d say they have a whats app group and it’s hopping.
He's a bigger gobshite though, there is absolutely no way my husband would go along with that and let me record and post it to a public forum.
Like it's so weird!!

Cringing here that I had to say my husband😂

• Haha

Sally Bright

Theres a grand picture for the parish newsletter. Grace got married here she is in a metal bath. The wedding was boho chic don’t you know. Her too white shoes said otherwise screamed ibiza 2018. She’s grounded, rooted and found her core in a healing forest and the beaches of Wexford. She’s had more alone and me time then a monk in solitude. Now she’s off on a cruise with her sexy husband they il feed each other ice cream, wear more white dresses and tracksuits, I got hitched will be on each one, Might get an upgrade or a glass of bubbly out of it. More pictures to follow for next months parish newsletter. Oh and she has two children. 8 hens, a grand dog and a cat that needs medication to help ease the burden of living with her.

• Haha
  • Sick

jazzbot

VIP Member
Lads, I am howling here. Look what I got. Marty must be the boss calling my bluff after all their emails.

1658763182121.png

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
So she spent the entire run up to the wedding and the day itself looking for signs of her dad. Never once has she mentioned the parent who is actually present and does everything for her. The woman who practically rears her kids for her but no, let's look for Robins, feathers and butterflies. I just don't understand her priorities at all.
Isn’t she the actual definition of a spoilt little madam who doesn’t appreciate what’s in front of her? I may have said before that she’s one of those “I’ll be happy when…” people and I stand by it. Being a wife doesn’t change anything except in her head. She’s so unappreciative of what is in front of her, her mother, her children and everything else.
In no way am I trying to minimise losing a parent or someone close but craving signs that her father is there, while she uses her mother and ignores her children is disgusting. Her mother lost her husband, they chose each other - grace was created by them but her parents chose each other. She’s not a child, she’s a mother, and every day she chooses herself over her own children as well. It’s mind boggling. And if she whinges about how people feel about her and shites on about how “you only see what I want you to see” then she needs to show less greed and more compassion.

edited to correct my typos 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
There will be at LEAST 7lbs back on after this Cruise with the MongeyGernons let loose -roaming wild aboard the ship -grazing and guzzling all day long

• Haha
Reactions: 31