Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Antop2020

Chatty Member
There wasn't much 'love' involved in the wedding it seems. It feels like it was about how amazing the venue, the dress, the hair were. And how Grace can finally say she has a husband. Tick that off the list. It was a celebration but of what?
100 percent this, there seemednto be no Emotion or pure hapiness.. All about the big show for her followers. Sad really

Reactions: 6

lavendervase

VIP Member
Well, this will attract some robins if that's what she's going for:
View attachment 1448689

Well, this will attract some robins if that's what she's going for:

Yeah, it's widely known a chaotic house will give you a chaotic brain. I couldn't sit on my #gifted egg chair or hammock knowing that pile of SHIT was in the hallway! Open the front door and it's the first thing you see.

No wonder Cathy took them away!
There’s probably a few in there already.

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
A lot of hotels do throw in complimentary rooms for the bridal party as part of the package. Its a good few years since I got married but we were given rooms for our bridal party to stay in and I know when my brother got married a few years ago they were given rooms for both sets of parents who actually didn't stay as lived near so the bridesmaids used the rooms. Apologies for de railing the thread ..

roo689

VIP Member
I've had to unfollow Jen recently. I can't stand her anymore she's as bad as grace for grating on my nerves
She rides on greasy’s coattails and when you see her in person 😬 although I’m apparently a hater when I comment on her and Eubank. I mean do a side by side 🤷‍♀️

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
Why do we need constant reminders that she's getting her hole? Between the going up the stairs pic, Netflix and chill, the bath with the husband. We get it, but could do without the imagery, thanks hun.
Dont even get me started on the ice cream.
Ah now come on do you not know that grace is the only one to get her ride 🤣

• Haha

Scarbouro

VIP Member
I know someone who bid to upgrade their seats and a few days before they flew to the states and they got an email to say their bid was accepted at €700 for two flights business class to NYC on top of what they already paid. I just can’t imagine Grace being as organised as that or actually willing to pay herself!
That's what we do. Depending on the airline, once you purchase your tickets they allow you to bid on an upgrade if there's seats still available in business /first class. There's a minimum they will allow you to start the bid at. They will notify you the day before if your bid is successful. You can buy an economy ticket for €500 and then upgrade your seat for €400+. So you're getting a business class seat for €900 but if you were to buy a business ticket at the start it could be €2600!