Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's just a screenshot of her story - nothing exposed there I think? But correct me if I'm wrong thanks for the shout
Oh never mind, I thought the green circle around someone meant you can see their close friends story. I’m actually useless with social media though so take no notice 🫢🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Exclusive footage of the weddin NIGH ekkkkkkk!!
dewedding (1).gif

Oh never mind, I thought the green circle around someone meant you can see their close friends story. I’m actually useless with social media though so take no notice 🫢🤣
Really appreciate the shout just in case I fucked up so thanks xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her mental health suffered at start of covid cause kips got canned. God forbid she work. Also his employment since then isn’t anything to shake a stick at…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't mean to be a witch but they both really let themselves go the past 3 years. They're way too young to look like they do now.
20220724_214300.jpg
20220724_214246.jpg
20220724_214234.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I did it! I finally caught up! I think I need glasses or contacts myself after that 😵💫😅

Why is his fist clenched 😅😅
You ever see that tik tok page that posts the traveller weddings with the song candy shop and all the lads come out either fists up or index finger in the air? That’s what I’m getting from this pic….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When did the whole Boho thing start?! It really doesn't come to her naturally at all!!!

Reactions: 8
72 hours married and every one of those hours spent advertising sponsored tit. The tackiest wedding ever if that’s what it was…..big fat gypsy weddings aren’t even as bad,

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.