Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Faces by Grace #65 stay for me conhenh I'm actually a howl, it's not just weddins I'll talk abouh me fowl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but the more I see the bridesmaids dresses in videos, they are a terrible fit. They're a lovely colour and to look at in stills but they look like they're about to fall off any second. How bleeping annoying they must have been to wear

I'd say nothing if a bride asked me to but I would be in the horrors, I'd be afraid to jump or dance

Did you see she was gift the head band/tiara she wore the night before the wedding, it cost £375!! It was a beautiful piece, I think Grace looked better that evening than on her wedding day but that’s some gift!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Did you see she was gift the head band/tiara she wore the night before the wedding, it cost £375!! It was a beautiful piece, I think Grace looked better that evening than on her wedding day but that’s some gift!
Omfg. That's scandalous. Can you imagine what she gets that we never see.

How does that work regarding customs coming from the uk even as a gift she'd have to pay vat and duty on that surely??

Finally got our happy ever after 😂😂 🤡 🤡
Seriously needs to cop onto herself. You have two kids like. As you are parents, you are bound together in ways no legal marriage will ever bind you! Cop the duck on, literally nothing will change. Not exactly a happy ever after

Reactions: 29
Grease, (aka Grace1718) block your ears. It's time for another song. Hope you hate it xoxo

Believe by Cher

Play the instrumental and follow along:

Verse 1:
"D'fella formerly known as Kips,
Me 'HUSBAND!!!' now, shall be nameless,
OI jush love d'attention...
And all de new deals, O'il be gettin',
duck dem twwoooo Denises,
Dem braless, tit tape hatin' eejits,
Buh after all is said and done,
I'm your no 1, stingy hun... OH!

Chorus:
Can youse believe how much I paid for dis weddin'?
And I loved me freebie neon sign,
We spelt dah one wrong, ran ouh o' time... oh!
Free black and blue suit from Louis C,
We ignored all de advice you see,
No one stops Grease and her free tit-tes, no!

Verse 2:
2004 is here to stay,
Velour tracksuits, boo-hew (boho) days,
Wha trend will I follow next?
Rock chick or anudda child for conteeeeh...
Oi'm so glad, we skipped a day two,
Freebie offered so, hey, wha can ya do?
Wore me weddin' dress to me Westlife hen,
No one noticed, fooled yiz all again! Oh!

Chorus:
Can youse believe I'm now Mon-gey-Ger-non?
Oi'm d'first woman to ever marry,
Have youse ever seen me so bleedin' happy?... No!
Oi've two weeks awaaaay from d'kids,
All inclusive, all day long,
Can't wait to wear me sexy thong... NO!

Bridge:
And I know youse could see da neck ta-ttoos,
And I know we looked kinda roouggghhh,
Buh I love showing off a bitta skin,
Legs and belly out, backless, kept me fanny in!
Soooo jush stop yer grousin',
It's Greasy, virgin bride wearing white again!

Chorus:
Do youse believe in..

Ah will yaz jush sing dah bleedin' chorus twice again, I can feel me anxiehe coming on, off to bang me bowls. GOODNIGH

View attachment 1443304
Well done jazzbot!! That’s brilliant! The pic too😅the dress is prob in a ball on the floor still🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope. Looks like Ali d had something to do with it.
[/QUOTE
Giving F U with new wedding rings ✅
Neck tattoos with mismatched suit ✅
Obligatory crass sex joke ✅

You stay classy Mongey Gernons
I wonder is she using both names in hopes of becoming a brand like the Saccone/Jolys..wouldn’t surprise me!! They have the same morals as them when it comes to their kids 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Grease, (aka Grace1718) block your ears. It's time for another song. Hope you hate it xoxo

Believe by Cher

Play the instrumental and follow along:

Verse 1:
"D'fella formerly known as Kips,
Me 'HUSBAND!!!' now, shall be nameless,
OI jush love d'attention...
And all de new deals, O'il be gettin',
duck dem twwoooo Denises,
Dem braless, tit tape hatin' eejits,
Buh after all is said and done,
I'm your no 1, stingy hun... OH!

Chorus:
Can youse believe how much I paid for dis weddin'?
And I loved me freebie neon sign,
We spelt dah one wrong, ran ouh o' time... oh!
Free black and blue suit from Louis C,
We ignored all de advice you see,
No one stops Grease and her free tit-tes, no!

Verse 2:
2004 is here to stay,
Velour tracksuits, boo-hew (boho) days,
Wha trend will I follow next?
Rock chick or anudda child for conteeeeh...
Oi'm so glad, we skipped a day two,
Freebie offered so, hey, wha can ya do?
Wore me weddin' dress to me Westlife hen,
No one noticed, fooled yiz all again! Oh!

Chorus:
Can youse believe I'm now Mon-gey-Ger-non?
Oi'm d'first woman to ever marry,
Have youse ever seen me so bleedin' happy?... No!
Oi've two weeks awaaaay from d'kids,
All inclusive, all day long,
Can't wait to wear me sexy thong... NO!

Bridge:
And I know youse could see da neck ta-ttoos,
And I know we looked kinda roouggghhh,
Buh I love showing off a bitta skin,
Legs and belly out, backless, kept me fanny in!
Soooo jush stop yer grousin',
It's Greasy, virgin bride wearing white again!

Chorus:
Do youse believe in..

Ah will yaz jush sing dah bleedin' chorus twice again, I can feel me anxiehe coming on, off to bang me bowls. GOODNIGH

View attachment 1443304

Jesus ur talented!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been posted already- She’s double barrelled on Insta but didn’t match the fonts and now my OCD is kicking in!! 😂 That drives me bloody mad!!!
Its all part of the mess-and only just seeing the misshapen suit kips the feminine was given-doesnt fit anywhere and is a range of colours. The family pic is grand but just highlights her hulk frame, massive sleeves. And nothing is a continuation of anything else, thrown together. And a cruise is perfect for them-they are for newly weds, overfeds and nearly deads. 2 outta 3 aint bad

Reactions: 5
I thought Chris's suit looked well fitted in the initial photo. The photos since haven't been great though.

To be fair to Louis Copeland, not that they deserve it, the navy jacket and black trousers tuxedo is very in these days and looks great on the right model when fitted well

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I'm so embarrassed for her right now. The begging, jesus christ. She's such a greedy runt with her AFs. In panic mode no doubt trying to pay back this credit union loan asap. Was it worth 5k followers Grease? UNFOLLOW NOW everyone!!! and do NOT click on her lazy links!!

I'm so sickened to see her getting so many freebies. The headband is from the UK, secured by matchdicks obviously
View attachment 1442990
You can see that you’re in her close friends list here, just in case you expose yourself, we know she reads here!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m far from a fan of Grace……the whole breast cancer Fitbit shitshow was scandalous……but I loved her dress apart from the front cutout. I agree it needed loads more tit tape and rye shoes were mismatched and awful but I loved the dress. The sleeves and the train were beautiful. Chris I think didn’t get the ‘boho’ memo……he did look handsome but he was too formal. I felt a little stab to my heart to see Sienna……she seemed so shy and not comfortable. She should have been like a beautiful little princess with flowers and glitter. My heart breaks for how conscious she seems at such a young age. She is a little dote. Really liked the bridesmaids dresses except Dom is so in love with herself I find her incredibly unlikeable. And I think her fellah looked so well matched to her………in that he is so in love with himself too……well matched couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours?
Is this a saying? Or another typo!
She copied it from sex and the city. She takes a bit of everything from something she sees or likes and it never works.
Like the boho style, the song (yikes!!), the double barreled name..all things she liked and copied from someone else but aren’t really her or don’t match

Reactions: 7
You can see that you’re in her close friends list here, just in case you expose yourself, we know she reads here!
That's just a screenshot of her story - nothing exposed there I think? But correct me if I'm wrong thanks for the shout

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.