Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly sure she said they’d booked the cruise for September?! Wouldn’t be surprised if she had two!!

Reactions: 2
Thread title: Dere all talkin abouh me weddin', me ears are burnin', bow down to da new Mrs Grease Monkey Gernon

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Doesn’t show for me either 🤔
I’d say it’s dependant on contributions such as posting/liking posts etc. prob to stop people coming in and mass reporting posts? Just an idea of possibly why you can’t see it?

Reactions: 5
I thought she did her hair herself... no Beth Phillips did that raggy ass bridal hair
I am not a hairdresser but I like doing my hair and Different styles I done 5 little girls hair last year for a wedding all with different hair types and the curls and style was still perfect in their hair the morning after don't know what Denise was doing with Graces hair but it looked desperate I be raging but then again I have been know to go and pay for upstyles ,curls etc and come home to take it all down and redo it myself

Reactions: 7
Giving F U with new wedding rings ✅
Neck tattoos with mismatched suit ✅
Obligatory crass sex joke ✅

You stay classy Mongey Gernons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’d say it’s dependant on contributions such as posting/liking posts etc. prob to stop people coming in and mass reporting posts? Just an idea of possibly why you can’t see it?
This makes sense, I’ve been a long time lurker only, I need to earn my keep 😂

Reactions: 1
Nearly sure she said they’d booked the cruise for September?! Wouldn’t be surprised if she had two!!
Ya I was sure she said it was September too when she was booking it because was it not said on here of course she’s doing it when the children are back to school. They must have changed it

Reactions: 6
Grease, (aka Grace1718) block your ears. It's time for another song. Hope you hate it xoxo

Believe by Cher

Play the instrumental and follow along:

Verse 1:
"D'fella formerly known as Kips,
Me 'HUSBAND!!!' now, shall be nameless,
OI jush love d'attention...
And all de new deals, O'il be gettin',
duck dem twwoooo Denises,
Dem braless, tit tape hatin' eejits,
Buh after all is said and done,
I'm your no 1, stingy hun... OH!

Chorus:
Can youse believe how much I paid for dis weddin'?
And I loved me freebie neon sign,
We spelt dah one wrong, ran ouh o' time... oh!
Free black and blue suit from Louis C,
We ignored all de advice you see,
No one stops Grease and her free tit-tes, no!

Verse 2:
2004 is here to stay,
Velour tracksuits, boo-hew (boho) days,
Wha trend will I follow next?
Rock chick or anudda child for conteeeeh...
Oi'm so glad, we skipped a day two,
Freebie offered so, hey, wha can ya do?
Wore me weddin' dress to me Westlife hen,
No one noticed, fooled yiz all again! Oh!

Chorus:
Can youse believe I'm now Mon-gey-Ger-non?
Oi'm d'first woman to ever marry,
Have youse ever seen me so bleedin' happy?... No!
Oi've two weeks awaaaay from d'kids,
All inclusive, all day long,
Can't wait to wear me sexy thong... NO!

Bridge:
And I know youse could see da neck ta-ttoos,
And I know we looked kinda roouggghhh,
Buh I love showing off a bitta skin,
Legs and belly out, backless, kept me fanny in!
Soooo jush stop yer grousin',
It's Greasy, virgin bride wearing white again!

Chorus:
Do youse believe in..

Ah will yaz jush sing dah bleedin' chorus twice again, I can feel me anxiehe coming on, off to bang me bowls. GOODNIGH

D781DCE2-EE2B-4FD9-B2A6-96271FDBFE7D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Those velour tracksuits are grand for the morning of the wedding or messing around on the hen. Wearing it on her mini moon in Glasson in the gifted cabin heading to breakfast, she’s actually complete trailer trash!
Omg they’re so 1999.

So they are ‘not rushing’ back to the kids, going off to enjoy lunch somewhere!
Jeez and then heading on honeymoon on Friday.
Kids probably in summer camp/crèche all week 😳
Where are they goin on honeymoon? The Maldives? Portugal? Malaga?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ya I was sure she said it was September too when she was booking it because was it not said on here of course she’s doing it when the children are back to school. They must have changed it
And I don’t think I will ever forget her gone last September when Sienna started in junior infants. And same again so for her this year 🙄

Reactions: 10
Online article saying they are going on honeymoon on Friday. Two days in Florida and six on the cruise. She was on one before and both of them were on a mini one when one of the ships launched few years back
She’ll be eating all around her so

And I don’t think I will ever forget her gone last September when Sienna started in junior infants. And same again so for her this year 🙄
That’s so bad lads. Jesus. The poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.