Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
72 hours married and every one of those hours spent advertising sponsored tit. The tackiest wedding ever if that’s what it was…..big fat gypsy weddings aren’t even as bad,
She’s 100% trying to cash in as much as she can with the extra views on her. rem after sienna was born, she was never so busy doing radio, ads etc. all to try capitalise on it..

Reactions: 7
Think I'll need a mini moon after reading through this thread!!

Did she have to do the AF links etc less than 24 hours after she got married? What was the point in staying in Glasson House if she was "working" ( contenh like)

Agree Kips photo with the 4 of them is what it should have been ALL about. It's not just her & him...they have 2 kids..that's a way bigger bond than a marriage cert!

It really was all about her & her day & her everything.

As for saying she really suffered with her MH at start of covid...eh didn't we all suffer? But we didn't all duck off to a healing forest (who designated it a healing forest?!) ..what about Kips Mh or her kids? Or her mam or siblings? No regard for their issues.

And stop with the "My Husband " ...its cute for a day!

Thread title suggestion
**Kips & Nips are now Husband & wife, no more need for bowl banging or heavy lifting, married life contenh with all the free gifting "

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It wasn't the first day but was very early on in the month
I think Sienna started school on say a Weds/Thurs and the following Thursday Grace headed away until the Mon/Tues.
She also failed several times to put a decent lunchbox together and sent the child to school with some dried apricot and a piece of cheese and a rice cake or similar. I'm sure others will remember better

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You ever see that tik tok page that posts the traveller weddings with the song candy shop and all the lads come out either fists up or index finger in the air? That’s what I’m getting from this pic….
I haven’t but now I’m curious 😅

I can't be dealing with the "my husband" business. They've been together yonks, a house and two kids, it just screams immaturity. I was married last year and I certainly wasn't announcing the fact that I had a husband every 5 minutes, it's not the be all and end all for everyone and it's just cringe worthy at this stage. I was delighted to be married and I showed my happiness on my wedding day and that was it! I got on with my life and didn't harp on about it. It's almost as bad as people posting a million holiday snaps when they get home, no one gives a shite at the end of the day 🙈🙈

Reactions: 22
Where the hell is the money coming from?!!
Exactly! Like is she making a fortune from simply popping up Swipe up links? Like where did I go wrong. .. professional qualification, colleged-up to my tits & not a pot to piss in , trying to save for a house!

Honestly , these insta muppets on a pedestal are the WORST example for youngsters! Just attach their name to anything for freebies

May the arse fall out of this industry rapidly!

I'd much rather hotels/ restaurants etc gifted stays to us mere mortals who kept the country going during the pandemic.. not these leeches

And any hotel who gifts these fools free stays etc goes on the blacklist....sick if effectively being overcharged to pay for these instatits free stays!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why would you want a chunk of wood that the British army used to put your wedding cake on?!Lads she’s away with the feckin fairies 🧚‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where the hell is the money coming from?!!
I really think people underestimate the amount influencers make. She might not have had much ads but for the ones she’s done she prob still got decent money from and she’s really been pushing the AF links the last year or so. Also if you consider the sheer volume of free stuff and gifted that I imagine we don’t even see them then of course your going to have more disposable income. I paid €155 for my hair 2 weeks ago for full balayage root colour toner and cut, I’ll top this up then every 8-10 weeks for €120… can any of us rem last time grace paid for her hair? I def can’t and that’s just one thing so takin into consideration all the other stuff a lot of ppl pay for regularly, makeup, clothes, eyebrows, waxing all of it. If I didn’t have to pay for any of that I’d have more disposable income (not much but def more than what I have)

Reactions: 16
Ladies meet my husband ! my sunburned husband lol P20 even last week and all !!!!! Dopes!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really think people underestimate the amount influencers make. She might not have had much ads but for the ones she’s done she prob still got decent money from and she’s really been pushing the AF links the last year or so. Also if you consider the sheer volume of free stuff and gifted that I imagine we don’t even see them then of course your going to have more disposable income. I paid €155 for my hair 2 weeks ago for full balayage root colour toner and cut, I’ll top this up then every 8-10 weeks for €120… can any of us rem last time grace paid for her hair? I def can’t and that’s just one thing so takin into consideration all the other stuff a lot of ppl pay for regularly, makeup, clothes, eyebrows, waxing all of it. If I didn’t have to pay for any of that I’d have more disposable income (not much but def more than what I have)

So true... all that disposable money as she pays for nothing. If I had that money spare to save it would make a huge difference. Even just buying make up etc

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.