Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Pic of mags up now on jayburke page.... lovely colour but that dress is so low on chest area.. a very hard style to pull off...tit tape all round.
Dominique said she had a tummy bug last week and had to rush day before wedding to get her dress taken in, I think she knew it had been fitted right at the bust area so the big was a convenient excuse.

Reactions: 1

Quackers

VIP Member
Of all the comments here to call mean mine is not the one 🤣 I’m blind as a bat too but would never wear my glasses to a wedding. Just find it takes away from the look, no harm meant 🤷🏼‍♀️
Pass remarkable then not mean 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but yeah you are right there’s a lot worse said by everyone.

sherlockholmes2

That's just a screenshot of her story - nothing exposed there I think? But correct me if I'm wrong thanks for the shout
Oh never mind, I thought the green circle around someone meant you can see their close friends story. I’m actually useless with social media though so take no notice 🫢🤣

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
Scarlet for you Denise. You should have taken a scissors to it and taken a few inches of rats tails off. View attachment 1440000
Grease might have stopped her. No one tells Grease what to do.

She does not want to take the attention away from herself by posting photos of the kids!
Do you think Grease ordered a full song to be played between her and the bridal party so people would 'FORGEH' about how gorgeous Sienna and have all attention back on G? Those trumpet boys would have been a good distraction for the guests.

Calicali

Chatty Member
Bev The Unlikely stylist aka rim licker called Grease a Boho beauty 🤥🤥 really bev

I think they got Krisps suit for free I mean it didn't match the boho theme at all

• Haha
Hilarious that the actual photographer is making sure no one thinks that she took that awful, badly lit, badly framed, over saturated reveal photo!
Did she have two photographers....it would make me think that maybe she has a magazine deal ....I've spent way too long looking at pictures but think what Dom shared she looks well....

Ioweyou

Chatty Member