Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gerry o

VIP Member
It makes a difference as this is a gossip site - their pics on here will be public record - no one is saying anything negative on Instagram and if they are siennas mother can block it. Pics of them on here is too far I think and actually illegal
Well I haven’t posted any so I’m safe🙄 and stil feel that’s how poor sienna comes across

Reactions: 1

Thump

VIP Member
Maybe she didn’t want pics of her child shared 🤷🏻‍♀️
But she’s the one who posted them in the first place presumably 👀
And she still has another photo of her daughter on her stories so that can’t be the reason or that photo would be gone too.

Lorz19

Chatty Member
She looks lovely in the pics mags put up. not sure why mags took them down? maybe she just chose the wrong picture to reveal the dress??

Galz I haven't the patience to read through the last thread 😆 I'm horrified at the comments that she spent 50 -70 grand on this wedding 😳 So the dress was over 4 grand but what what else was spent to make it up to that amount? Is an average Irish wedding not around 30 grand these days or am I delusional?!
I don’t think they would be stupid enough to spend that amount, surely nobody wants to go into marriage with debt hanging over them.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Is that a headpiece or something made by the florist?

Her headpiece from the night before was really pretty.

Nipslips

Chatty Member
Does anyone know where the BM dresses are from?
Gifted no doubt

Mammy2021

VIP Member
This looks much better. The original pic makes it look like the dress is from boohoo or something. I can see the vibe she is going for here. I think if you got rid of the cut out and wore a bra it would be lovely.
Which guest? I’d love to see a nicer picture of them than the strange one she posted.