Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
the thin gold chain with the hearts would have been lovely on it own. The thick gold chain really takes from the boho look.

Her hair and makeup are fab. She looks really pretty
Can we please refer to this picture by herself, instead of her with mags daughter please. Sorry again, should have known better than to put up the other picture.

Grace1718

Chatty Member
5 or 10k off each side ? Sure her mam is a widow is she really expected to give money?
I didn’t mean it was a given but the parents prob would put at least a few k into a card or pay for something like the band or her dress or something - of course not all parents do but usually if they can’t afford it they would put something aside for their son or daughters big day - was just making a point that I don’t think as a couple they be taking the hit over the overall 60k - these days most people if working etc stick about 250 per couple min in a card especially if u know your going to a place where it’s a high per head cost so say 200 guests they prob get back around 25k 🤷‍♀️

Tootired4this

Chatty Member
You ever see that tik tok page that posts the traveller weddings with the song candy shop and all the lads come out either fists up or index finger in the air? That’s what I’m getting from this pic….
I haven’t but now I’m curious 😅