Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roo689

VIP Member
You can see the sheds I was talking about and the cramped dance floor on deneezs stories too. I’m having flashbacks 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Gerry o

VIP Member
Surely nowadays the owner / sales consultant of the Bridal shop would give their whole hearted honest opinion and not allow a Bride to purchase a dress that does not suit or shape or size regardless of the weight the claim they intend to lose. From my own experience and only after my wedding as I looked back on photos the dress that I picked was so wrong for me and I only wish I had been told.
Because she’s spending 4k she’s not going to let her walk out!

• Heart

coconutwars

She’ll be fuming she couldn’t photoshop this
She looks so much better in this piccy! Still not digging the dress it makes her look more frumpy but her hair, tan and smile all looks super natural here! I can’t get over the reveal pic, it’s so dark and dull

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Hope they enjoy their free cabin stay. More fools the hotel for gifting her.
Oh lovely, I see a nice copper “bah” outside - lovely and romantic having a bah for 2! 😂😂😂
I'd love someone to req that for 1 night now, see what the hotel says

Libra123

Galz I haven't the patience to read through the last thread 😆 I'm horrified at the comments that she spent 50 -70 grand on this wedding 😳 So the dress was over 4 grand but what what else was spent to make it up to that amount? Is an average Irish wedding not around 30 grand these days or am I delusional?!

TheCatsMa

Just listening to Denise talking about Grace's hair. Do you think she did it for free yesterday? What do we think?

username123456

I thought Chris's suit looked well fitted in the initial photo. The photos since haven't been great though.

To be fair to Louis Copeland, not that they deserve it, the navy jacket and black trousers tuxedo is very in these days and looks great on the right model when fitted well