Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see the sheds I was talking about and the cramped dance floor on deneezs stories too. I’m having flashbacks 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1
Deneeze has some good footage of her entrance to the reception,
No don’t care what anyone says dress looks crap on her way to much material all swinging around and looks like she has a big nappy on her all sleeves and loads at the back sje looks so self conscious walking in too and the jewellery all very chav looking a lovely straight cut at the end of her hair too would have been better
Looked a huge big wedding😳

Reactions: 7
It's not great in motion is it 😬 Looks like she's wearing a high waisted white bikini with a sheer kaftan over it

Screenshot_20220723_145514.jpg

Imagine how much better a structured corset bodice would have been on her!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Pity they couldn’t cut the grass considering the cost? Huts need a varnish. Looks unkept! 200 a night too!? Shocking!! Shocking!!
48311192-27E1-4333-AFE7-969F4B81791D.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm assuming that the aftercare for hydrafacial is no sun for "x" amount of time. A lot of these facials leave your skin quite exposed. Correct me if I'm wrong but they had 2 bbqs at the weekend when it was scorching and I presume he didn't sit in the shade. So I'd say he is after scalding his face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot cope with the long cleavage that looks like a builders arse crack. IMAGINE spending 70k and looking back at all your pictures and the wedding video and your chest looks like an arse crack!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hair is shocking, doesn’t look professional at all. Owner of 3 salons and a hair care/styling range??
imagine how bad it would be without the herbal essence. Thank f for the Herbal E!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dom: are ye going te copy d’knickers Im wearing too Grease?
4B9925A4-A741-4C98-8418-3C00B723CA85.jpeg

Not a brain cell between the two of them.

Dom's colour looks awful there, I was unsure about it at first, looked pretty bleeping cool on her reveal shot on IG but now I'm just like and can't unsee:

pepe.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.