Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also account for the rings (if they weren’t free), the expensive “wedding scents”, flower girl dresses, nails tan etc if that wasn’t gifted … everything in the lead up will hike the price up even more!
It was probably closer to 80k!

The honeymoon of 10k was also mentioned few posts back.

ekkkk indeed

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’d say she got a huge discount on the photographer and videographer. Same with Ruth Scott. Discount with Frog prince as well.

Reactions: 3
Did none of her tallaght hun/mammy posse friends get a +1 invite?? They all seem to be on their own! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Did Dom get cups sewn into hers??? Can see a line at the bottom the other 2 don't seem to have??
That's exactly what it looks like to me. The line is there on the others but it's flat across the boobs not the shape like an underwired cup. Hard to explain.

Reactions: 9
I was afraid to comment on the chunky gold chain when I first saw it, as posts mentioned, maybe it was something to do with her Dad.

Think it's obvious now it's not. I think it looks so out of place!! Maybe she should have went for gold shoes instead? Now I've seen the nice shots of her barefoot in the grass, I look back and think the shoes are wrong with it. Sorry ekkk!

She has a second thinner chain on, possibly that's a little locket of her Dad. Think that's a lovely idea and looks nice.

Reactions: 6
Did Dom get cups sewn into hers??? Can see a line at the bottom the other 2 don't seem to have??
Oh very good spot! Or has she some kind of a magic low cut strapless bra? She does seem a lot more supported.

Reactions: 4
She looked better at the rehearsal dinner and I think Kips suit is awful, a midnight blue jacket 🥴 it's rotten. Dom's fella looked better in his jacket and trousers. The whole thing is just a mish mash. The bridesmaids looked well but I heard they were pulling up the dresses the whole day. Friends cousin was at the wedding, have seen unedited photos and it's all a hot mess.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was afraid to comment on the chunky gold chain when I first saw it, as posts mentioned, maybe it was something to do with her Dad.

Think it's obvious now it's not. I think it looks so out of place!! Maybe she should have went for gold shoes instead? Now I've seen the nice shots of her barefoot in the grass, I look back and think the shoes are wrong with it. Sorry ekkk!

She has a second thinner chain on, possibly that's a little locket of her Dad. Think that's a lovely idea and looks nice.
The chunky gold earrings too.. so chavy!

She looked better at the rehearsal dinner and I think Kips suit is awful, a midnight blue jacket 🥴 it's rotten. Dom's fella looked better in his jacket and trousers. The whole thing is just a mish mash. The bridesmaids looked well but I heard they were pulling up the dresses the whole day. Friends cousin was at the wedding, have seen unedited photos and it's all a hot mess.
I think those dresses would have been much nicer without the sleeves and little spaghetti straps on them instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think something like that was done, maybe her family saw her in the dress and said it needed hoisted up.

I think those dresses would have been much nicer without the sleeves and little spaghetti straps on them instead.
Yes it’s as if the sleeves are dragging them down. They have wonderful figures but all I see is boobs, it’s a shame and Jen has worked so hard for her figure and could have really showed it off .

The chunky gold earrings too.. so chavy!
Awful choice of jewellery, I honestly don’t know what she was thinking!

Reactions: 6
Deneezsmith stories has them walking into the dining hall.

It looks like shes wearing a nappy with a lace skirt over it and shes holding it out to show off the leg. It looks terrible in motion and doesn't fit her at the top.

ADORE Denise's dress!

Not being bad, but this is a bridal pic
No need for legs out or toe pointing 🤷‍♀️
I don’t get this? Not everyone is gonna like a supermodel on their wedding day. This girl looks beautiful but Grace looked gorgeous too. I don’t see the point in comparing two completely different people 🤷🏼‍♀️

That’s a lovely song, but come in excited with with a catchy tune to get everyone excited to see ye 🫣

Reactions: 2
Ah that’s a bit mean now. I wear glasses and only very rarely wear contacts. I can’t see as well in them and to be honest my face and eyes look odd when I dont have my glasses. I think it’s her own choice to wear them. In fact I wore them when I was bridesmaid and would hate for people to be commenting on that.
I agree ! I can’t wear contacts , tried and tried again. I’ve worn them as a bridesmaid and as a bride . Her glasses are lovely on her . They suit her .

Reactions: 7
I haven’t been a fan of the dress, hair or jewellery but I do love this decor, it looks beautiful!! The cake set up looked great too, just the bloody bride letting the team down!
0A347205-E665-4809-9570-2F28CDC6F589.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.