Faces by Grace #62 She-hulk or not she'll fit into that dress, don't mention Pelo, that hair is a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No tit Sherlock.

Lethabo in The bleeping Congo knows you’re getting married tomorrow. Christ.
608ADFCE-6197-4FF7-9BA1-4010B6C191D0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s not the same person in the mirror selfie earlier. The gym guy showing the real Grace. 🙄
Maybe that's an older video.....? Because if not.... :oops:
I mean she does look like shes lost a bit of weight in the last few weeks. Given its all shes bloody done thr last few weeks. Id say its unsustainable but grace seems to have no end of time to do exactly what she wants and never has to sacrifice anything...

Reactions: 5
Like who in their right mind has a glam pamper evening for their wedding and the bride and bridesmaid head off for a sweaty gym session the next morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine the drama if she had broke a nail 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was merely just pointing out that Sienna was there with her! A lot of you said you would burst with rage if she wasn’t 💁🏼‍♀️ Does it really matter what the child is wearing as long as she is there with them all!!

Reactions: 2
I mean she does look like shes lost a bit of weight in the last few weeks.
In her 'defence' (don't shoot me! LOL!) I'm far from slim and can position myself to look relatively normal in photos, but if I'm bent over my barbell there ain't no hiding my belly! I often tell my coach I could squat deeper if my stomach wasn't physically preventing me from doing so! 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but they got spray tans last night for the big day and in the gym this morning sweating it off and is it me or does jens tan look green
That's still the guide colour, any good salon using a good tan will recommend having 2 showers to get the desired colour. So I assume, although I could be wrong, they had showers this morning, and another one today after the gym and then they'll have the perfect golden tan. Sometimes the guide colour can be a bit green looking but it will wash off, I hope.
Jen said she went for the dark tan, there is no such thing anymore since the rule changes re the ingredients last April, light and medium is only allowed and available in good salons. 🤔

Reactions: 3
They sound like the biggest bunch of arseholes in that gym.
There's no denying in some of the videos grace posted her form was bad. Injury causing in some cases.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually cannot with this one today. It has been said over and over but you really would swear she was the only one to get married. The picture then at the graveyard, ‘the hardest path I’ve ever walked’ fuckk off !!!! Between her and burp now I just cannot today 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Had she even once referred to her mother in relation to her dad? It’s hard for her, seeing their daughter get married without her life partner being there too.

Reactions: 34
I actually cannot with this one today. It has been said over and over but you really would swear she was the only one to get married. The picture then at the graveyard, ‘the hardest path I’ve ever walked’ fuckk off !!!! Between her and burp now I just cannot today 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I hate SO much that she has to share moments like that. Just have a moment with your dad on your own, no phone!

Had she even once referred to her mother in relation to her dad? It’s hard for her, seeing their daughter get married without her life partner being there too.
No she never acknowledges her mothers loss, or her siblings.

Reactions: 31
especially since I'm assuming this is the third childs marriage she's been a part of alone since her husbands death :(

Reactions: 9
Live updates from the grave is way too much for me. Cheap shots Grace just stop. Know you’re no doubt thinking of him today but know where to draw the line.

Reactions: 46
This one has more signs than Dublin airport!!!

I think Jen is actually turning green as a physical reaction to all of graces tit! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean she does look like shes lost a bit of weight in the last few weeks. Given its all shes bloody done thr last few weeks. Id say its unsustainable but grace seems to have no end of time to do exactly what she wants and never has to sacrifice anything...
She had same photo on her stories other day too so I don’t think it’s old
She’s lost a bit of weight but we’ll never know you never see true Grace unless someone posts a pic and amount of time she’s goes walking and to the gym she should be a rake

Reactions: 4
I was merely just pointing out that Sienna was there with her! A lot of you said you would burst with rage if she wasn’t 💁🏼‍♀️ Does it really matter what the child is wearing as long as she is there with them all!!
It matters because it serves to highlight (again) the lack of motherly love and compassion that Grace has towards her daughter. She was likely picked up from camp by her nanny or auntie and brought straight to the beauticians.

What would others here give to be able to earn a living while still staying home with their children. It’s a hugely privileged position but grace ships her kids off to camp and crèche to indulge herself every single day

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.